No Tags Found!

maliniluky

Neem tree is known for its antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial properties. Believe it or not, there is a popular belief that neem tree keeps the ghosts and evil spirits at bay.

Read this one in ExpressIndia.com ...
Patna, February 3: Railway Minister Laloo Prasad on Friday said Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar should perform puja before moving into his official residence at One, Anne Marg to exorcise the 'ghosts' he (Laloo) was leaving behind.

The RJD president, who along with his wife and former Chief Minister Rabri Devi vacated the house after two months of dithering, said "we have left behind many ghosts tied to the Neem tree at One, Anne Marg".

"Nitishji should perform a puja there to exorcise the ghosts if he wants to live in peace," said Laloo jocularly during a housewarming party at his new residence at 10, Circular Road. Showing off a new cottage-style camp office constructed by the railways for him, Prasad said, "I have opened a public grievance cell and will function from here during my stay in Patna".

From India, Madras
manoj.bharti

:) ;) :)... ;) Good recall Malini........ anyways quiet informative.... I think neem is belived to a holiest tree across the India, how ever Pipal and Banyan tree are also worshiped.
From India, Calcutta
manoj.bharti

Runnu, Pipal mein to Chudail (wamps) rehti hain... Are u intrested in any of them... ha..ha..ha.. :)
From India, Calcutta
nithya_hr

Manoj ,
Imli is tamarind tree... It is 100% confirmed ghost is there i have seen people who are effected in it.
Pupal tree also true. But pupal tree is there in temples. South and North Indian women pray that tree for family purpose, It is believed that Lakshmi exist in that tree on every Satuday. And it is believed that if any couple do not have kids for many years if wife pray pupil tree the baby is born ...
I Do not know how can ghosts exist in the trees where we do puja...

From India, Madras
bipin_baroda

Ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Does ghost take rest in coconut trees?????
From India, Calicut
parasurampur

All the ghosts can not be construed as an object of fear, but our ignorance on them makes us fearful. Ghost is an impure soul (evil spirit) exists for a duration between leaving one body and entering in to a new body (foetus). During this period, it holds a subtle body. Each and every soul on this earth passes through this process but some souls having attachment with any person / material or have some unfullfilled wishes will not desire to leave the old body, even after death. (According to scriptures, attachment is one of the five top most vices and any soul having such vices are known as evil soul/spirit). Such souls hold the subtle form of the old body and wander with the person / material with whom it has attachment. At its own intention sometimes it appears itself in the form of a transparent body known as ghost.

e.g. a person purchases a costly costume (dress) but before wearing it dies in an accident. The body was cremated. His/her parents donate the costume to a begger; the begger sells the costume to some one; the buyer takes it to another country. In such case, the soul of the original purchaser, having attachment with the costume, goes to the new country alongwith it. The soul may not harm to the new purchaser, simply stays with the costume till it get damaged. The soul may get early relief from ghost and takes a new body, in case, his attachment with the item ends.

(Next posting is on subtle body.)

From India, Hyderabad
maliniluky

ya Manoj i have seen so many banayan trees. tried to touch the tree but out of fear i didnt as my grandma use to say tat if we touch these trees during night times then they will never leave us as they consider us as one among their member.................so i never dared to touch it
From India, Madras
manoj.bharti

Yeah... That’s the very common and popular belief about the Ghost Parasrampur, rather we should say it’s the basic theory about the ghosts or whatever we say.....
From India, Calcutta
nithya_hr

AIYOOOO !! Once i touched neem tree in night. My hubby wa saying me not to do so i did it.... pochida
From India, Madras
manoj.bharti

:) :) :)....... They don't do Malini... Now you can try once...
It says that the Banayan tree have most dense, cool and peaceful shadow then other tree... these trees are pefect for making a Tree house too... you might have seen some.... here is one...
[IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/picanswers/public/pictures/3983/tree_house_detail.jpg[/IMG]

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.