No Tags Found!

diptijsoundlines

Hi, Can anyone also help me out with different policies related to women harassment in companies... Thanks
From India, Mumbai
Brinda@Skillsoft

Hi Dipti, we have a readymade course on POSH (Prevention of Sexual Harassment) module based on Indian Compliance Standards. Many Indian companies have subscribed for this course. let me know if you wan to know more.
You can reach me on +91 9100969022 /
(Or) provide me your contact number to call, we can discuss further
Regards,
Brinda

aussiejohn

Please use the search box at the top of the page. You will find relevant material already posted by other members of CiteHR.
Also refer to the Related Discussions sidebar on the right hand side of this page. --------------->
You do not need to pay anyone for general policy information that is freely available here on CiteHR.

From Australia, Melbourne
HR Mohankumar

check in mnc websites like dell perotsystems hcl sutherland ajuba etc. They have very good policies in this regards. May be you can find some videos also there for your reference.
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.