himani.j
Hi Raji,
Every company has got their own policies.
One of my privious organisations used to follow this practice, like u have resigned on 9th Aug, so they will hold your Aug month's salary and they will realise it in the month of Oct when they run the payroll for the Sep month for all the other employees. Your Sep month's salary will be on hold and it'll be paid in your F&F with your other dues.
Thanks
Pallavi

From India, Bhiwandi
hemanthkm
hi, Dont worry,U will get ur salary of 2 months as a single payment through cheque.this is a usual way followed in all companies.but u need to wait for a month from ur lost working day. cheers
From India, Secunderabad
Aarti Jaindani

HI raji,
You will surely get your 2 month salary from the company.
Every company has different procedure for F&F.
Now for example in my company we give after it after 45days from the last day.Say 1st sept was your last day you will get it on 15th oct
Follow up with them rigorously.
Regards,
Aarti.

From India, Pune
ijsubhi@gmail.com
dear
you can not do anthing , it is up to the managment of the company's will , if they are interested to give then they give , otherwise you are having two option .
1. forget the salary and go forward for next employment after marriage .
2. if you go to the labour court , you will chance to get the dues , but your reputation will be ruin and in future you will not get the desired service and salary , if get very far from the hometown . it is very difficult to manage the comman person .
with regards
inder jit singh ubhi

From India, Delhi
ANIL PILLAI

The concept of notice period is basically is as a time given by both sides for making alternate arrangements. Nowhere, it is mentioned that employee may not be paid for working during notice period, nor an employer can with hold the legal salary / wages. There are various redressal forums for grievences of these kind. But, the best & advisable mode is to get the dues amicably..!
Anil Pillai

From India, Jaipur
mvraji
Hai, I discussed with my HR dept. They told that your under 1year probation period. In this probation period, notice for relieving will not be accepted. So you have to serve this 2months notice period with out salary else you have to pay 2 months salary for immediate resignation. Pl advice.
Regards,
Raji

From India, Coimbatore
saswatabanerjee

This does not make sense
During probation, in many companies, notice period does not apply and you can leave with even 7 days notice.
I have not heard of any case before where you have to work 2 months free of cost for them.
You may as well walk off right now, without hand over or relieving as it makes no sense to stay.
They should have clarified this before to you.
Is this there in the manual / employee handbook or appointment letter ?

From India, Mumbai
mvraji
Hai, thanks for your response. In my appointment they mentioned the following " probationary or trainee desirous of leaving the services of the company shall give 2 months notice in writing to the HOD. If any employee leaves the service without such notice, without sufficient and satisfactory reason, he/she will be liable to pay the Mgt 2 month salary in lieu of such notice".
But I submitted my relieving letter notification in written format by Aug 19th 2011.
Pl advice.
Raji.

From India, Coimbatore
saswatabanerjee

Hi
Your appointment letter does not say work without salary
Give 2 months notice means 2 months notice in writing and working through out that period like a normal employee for salary
I would suggest you immediately speak to your Md or any other senior executive in your company. If it looks like it is not happening, then simplynwalk off. In this case, I would suggest you complain to the labour office if u r eligible just to harass the company. (my normal suggestion is to forget and move on, who has time for this type of nonsense).
There are quiet a few on the site who are labour lawyers, perhaps youncan speak to them personally for help

From India, Mumbai
mvraji
My degree certificates are with my Mgt.Thats why i am sitting patiently. Can you suggest any labour lawyer in and around Coimbatore? Regards, Raji
From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.