teja.122

I joined one company and worked for 2 months and I absconded from that company and my pf account got created. Then I joined one MNC company as a fresher.. my BGV did not fail.. and now i have 1.5 years of experience in that MNC company... now I want to switch my job... will my BGV fail ( because of that past company in which I worked for 2 months)

One more thing I have an option to mark the exit date... can I mark it?
Please give me suggestions on what to do.

From India, Anantapur
Madhu.T.K

Whether your background verification would fail or pass is a question to be asked to the employer concerned. I would say that the agencies conducting the background verification has no right to be a detective to read between the lines. If you have had a small service of, say, two months which you would not like to show in the CV, why should they find it out and highlight as a serious crime? In many cases such short services would be known to the employer but it will be highlighted when the employee employer relationship is shaken.

You can mark exit using the field in the member portal.

From India, Kannur
teja.122

I can mark the exit date..but the thing is..even i won't mention 2 months experience in my resume..but they will check through uan portal and ask about that past company. But I don't have experience letter for that..any suggestions what to do? Will my bgv fails because of this
From India, Anantapur
Madhu.T.K

It is known to all HRs that for a service of two months nobody will give you any service/ experience certificate. Therefore, even if the HR asks about the gap of two months, you can say that you had joined an organisation but had to leave it in two months and since that company did not have the practice of giving service certificate to those who leave in probation period, I was not given any certificate. And if the Hr is not convinced with the reply, NEVER join that company because the HR person will trouble you always by asking for two months' certificate whenever he gets an 'opportunity'.
From India, Kannur
teja.122

Tq so much for your information sir
From India, Anantapur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.