arun.kom
Hi All,
i had one question for you all. I'm working in a company which is into RPO operating in Hyd. Here management stopped giving PF and ESI to the employees and not even following statutory rules of Indian legislation acts (factories act). Is there any thing i can do to protect our interests in the company. please suggest me on this issue........
Thank you,
Arun

From India, Hyderabad
N.RANGARAJAN
Dear Sir,
It a statutory requirement under the EPF &ESI Act that if the company is covered under EPF OR ESI OR Both by exceeding the qty of total strength of employees mentioned in the respective Act, it is neccessary that the employee should be covered under EPF&ESI.
Thanks&Regards
N.RANGARAJAN

From India, Madras
dharaneesh

As per the law it is compulsory and my suggestion is call him personally to your chamber explain him the advantages of contributing to PF and ESIC. Make him understand that it will be very useful in future e.g he can get loan in future from PF etc., when needed and Medical and other benifits of ESIC to him as well as his family. I hope if you go ahead with this suggestion you will be successful.
Clearing the doubt and making to get rid of the obstacle in mind will make everyone to cope up with the suitation and understand undistrubly.
with regards
Dharaneesh Kumar.V
Hr / Admin Executive

From India, Bangalore
divyaande
Hi, I have joined in an organization as an HR.To how many members we can manage with PF i.e max employee limit for a company for providing PF.
From India, Hyderabad
lalitpapnoi
Dear Anu,
Mr.Gopalakrishnan is right i.e. ESI is mendatory if he or she is getting Rs.15000/- or less gross salary and PF is optional if salary is greater than R.6500/-(Basic +D.A).
Regards
Lalit Papnoi
Manager HR

From India, New Delhi
smbhappy

Here the matter of an individual, within the wage limits for coverage, is being discussed.
Weather an individual can refuse to subscribe to the EPS/ESI.
The answer is a BIG NO.
If an organization is covered under EPF/ESI, there is no escape route. The onus is on the employer. Employer will get the beating in case of any violation of the law.

From India, Chandigarh
Harmit Singh
Dear All
Congrat to all of you,having shared the best information on the captioned subject.
Rules are made for the betterment of society,It is in the interest of all to abide by its guidelines.
People think of very short gain by avoiding a member of EPF/ ESI.
We should made them aware of its benefit & social security.
Thanks
Harmit Singh Arora

From India, Ludhiana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.