mktribhuvan
Dear Ramasubramani,
We are a Training Solutions provider HQ Bangalore, but with centers all over India, including Chennai.
We have been well recognized for our workshops on enhancing effectivenes of Executives and staff at all levels including Front Ofice / Sales Staff in Retail, ITES and IT industry. We are also known for our Project Management, Contract Management and Porgram Management Workshops, serving very demanding MNC clients for quite some time.
You can see our profile on www.bizmentors.net.
You can reach me on 98456 16203 or [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/?emage=55de904f9b0dfe784edbf0105b3269c1[/IMG]
Rgds
MK Tribhuvan
MD, BizMentors Private Limited

From India, Bangalore
sagar2906
Hi,
We provide customised training as per our clients requirements. We have representative in Chennai also,for further discussion please send me your contact details and some more information about your organisation. My id [sagar2906@rediffmail.com]
Looking forward for your response.
regards,
Sagar

From India, Mumbai
Aims Asia
Dear gramasubramani,

Please do take a look at all your replies. You have requested for topics to cover for a Front Office employees. But Everybody here wants to be a budding trainer. You must understand where your OWN capabilities and competency lies.

Not EVERYONE can train someone in any topic, if you Truly want to see changes, then you must First leave training to the Experts and ones who can and WILL bring changes to your staffs, not just in terms of increasing knowledge, giving them handout notes, but also bring about a change of mindset as well. You must instil first above all rest a mindset in which your front office staffs are not there JUST to come to work for their monthly pay.

You must ensure they understand the "WHY" they are working there. And you must also educate them on the sense of Taking ownership, tell each of your front office staffs that they should be thinking of themselves as managers, they should have passion in the job they do, they must have a GENUINE pleasure in the role that's given to them. Front Office Directly deals with the customer, it means they are Basically the AMBASSADORS of your company, Your customers will actually be judging the ENTIRE ORGANISATION, by a one time meeting with your Front Office Staffs. So believe me, First Impressions are Truly important.

This is the CORE competency of training you should teach your Front Office staffs. not Just about Customer Service, how to greet and the thousands of Normal everyday type of training anybody can do, and half of everybody Already knows.

Its about a Change Mindset and making your front office staffs be and act like an Entrepreneur, so they fully understand the company and how their passion will show to the customers, and in return the Customers will be impressed when they see how your Front Office Staffs go way beyond the extra mile for them.

If you drill this into every single staffs in your company, Each of them will reap the benefits, when a Company performs so will the rewards also come in. More passion, More work, more profits then more happiness to all. All this = Job Satisfaction. There you go!!

From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
mktribhuvan
Dear Ramasubramani,
BizMentors Pvt Ltd is a training, coaching and consulting company that operates pan-India ( Bangalore ( HO ), Mumbai and Bhopal ) and in urope ( Alpen, Germany ).
We have the widest choice of topics coverage for corporate training interventions. Our workshops are custom designed to exactly match client requirements and delivered by Industry veterans.
We have designed and conducted several such workshops as the one indicated by you for various industries.
Pl write to us at or call us at +918022454440, +918026962006 or +919845616203.
Regards.
MK Tribhuvan
BizMentors Pt. Ltd., Bangalore

From India, Bangalore
syasmin
Hi,
Most important would be corporate grooming as its front office.Behavioral training and corporate mannerisms could also be helpful.I am a freelance trainer myself.contact me on my no. 098201 74387.
Regards,

From India, Mumbai
Anila George
Hello Everyone,
I am based in Karachi Pakistan.I am the Front Desk/Administration Officer at Private Firm.I need some guideline on the following:
1.Soft Skills
2.Time Management
3.Dos and Donts at Reception
4.Personality and Grooming
5.Client Etiquette
6.Personalty Development
7.And please if someone could elaborate on '7 habits of Highly effected people".
Regards,
Anila George

From Pakistan, Karachi
mktribhuvan
Dear Sir,
We are, BizMentors Pvt. Ltd., a Bangalore based organization, who specialize in a wide variety of corporate training, coaching and mentoring activities. Our forte is in the areas of Leadership, Communication, Quality and Project Management.
We have conducted front office training for leaders in the hospitality sector, like the Brigade Group, Bangalore.
We would be delighted to design and carry out the workshop indicated by you.
Pl do visit our website Turnkey Management Consultancy, Corporate Training, Executive Coaching - Bizmentors Pvt. Ltd. for more details.
Pl call me on 98456b 16203 to take this forward.
Reagrds,
MK Tribhuvan, MD, BizMentors P Ltd.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.