No Tags Found!

pavanharshad

Dear All,
I have the passion and all other qualities to become a soft skill trainer, but still would like to go thorugh some certification which will help me get some freelance or part time assignment.
I have experience of 10 years in Sales in FMCG Industry and i am good at sales training.
Could you Please suggest some course in Mumbai.
Can contact me on
Pavan

From India, Thana
Chelsea

Dear Vidyav, You can find out all you need to know about becoming a soft skills trainer including free training exercises and comprehensive ready made training materials in more than 50 soft skills topics on skills converged website. We also offer a very popular train the trainer course which our clients find very helpful.
Hope this helps, please let me know if you need any help :-) XC

From United Kingdom, Plymouth
shamit1910
Hi all,
I am interested in being a soft skill trainer. I have 9 yrs of teaching experience in the field of computer science and engineering and now want to change to a soft skill trainer. Can it be possible and what do I need to do for that? Kindly suggest

From India, Noida
kanika kapoor

Hello Sucharita,
Now deliver training sessions with confidence!
Start career as a freelance/Corporate trainer or start your own
training institute. Contact knowledgeplus.co.in to buy professionally developed training
courses which could be used in different industries.
Personality Development
Call center training
Spoken English
Sales and Marketing
Retail
Soft Skills and Behv and a lot more.
Call: 9953951315
Knowledge Plus
Knowledgeplus.co.in

From India, Delhi
Sarita Mahashabde
Hi,
I am a lecture at a Management Institute in a town in Maharashtra since last 8 years. I find that the quality of students is very poor in any institute in the town for that matter, as they come from small villages around the city. They lack in communication skills, presentation skills, etiquette, dressing sense etc. Same is the case of engineering students. All of them face major problems when they enter the corporate world. I feel very bad for them. Now I wish to start some training program for them. Can any one suggest the contents for the program and how should I go further as a beginner?

From India, Akola
fzahra

Hi, Please see the following links: http://limitlesseq.com/personality http://limitlesseq.com/careers
From India, Mumbai
ShabbarSuterwala

Hello Trainers,
There is a collections of PPT and other resources I have developed over the period of 20 years of my Soft Skills Training Experience, and now the same is available for all aspiring trainers who are pressed of time to develop training material. Ready made soft skills ppt, case study, role play, training activities and games for trainers etc are all compiled and available. There are 38 Packs which are available at a very nominal investment.. Soft Skills Training Soft Skills PPT Training Resources - Ready made soft skills training resources

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg Soft Skills-Topics.jpg (54.3 KB, 375 views)

almondsolutions

Hi Vidya,
for certified courses, you can contact National Skill Development Cooperation (NSDC) or various skill councils under it, like RASCI, depending upon your interest. You can earn really well being their certified trainer through programs like STAR scheme, now pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana (PMKVY)
Regards,
Neeraj

From India, New Delhi
Sowmya N

Hi all I am sowmya, BE graduate. I have a work experience of just 5 months as a customer care executive and currently not working. I have a passion for training. I graduated in the year 2012 and it took a couple of years for me to analyze what I really want to be. Now that I have realized I am very much interested in being a soft skills trainer. My story does not end here. As of now I am not in a position to afford for soft skills training institute but paralelly looking for something which can train me on my field of interest and with a pay. So kindly do help me with your valuable suggestions which can take me to a greater level.
Thanks.
Sowmya N

From India, Bangalore
bhuvan.a232@gmail.com
Hi All,
We are looking for SEO OFF Page andON Page Expert to our company with experience of 2 to 3yrs and we are looking for aTrainer who have experience in BPO. with good communication skills, good body language. please contact or refer me as possible.
Thanks and Regards,
Bhuvana
(7353083100)

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.