niche26

hey everybody,
Im working for a Agro Chemical company in HR. We are planning to have Training on Selling Skill for our sales team in II quater. I would like to know the contact name and no. of trainer who provide such customize training.
Kind regards
Niche

From India, Mumbai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Niche,

I am Bangalore-based freelance soft skill and sales trainer. I handle training assignments across the spectrum of industries.

I myself have underwent training on "Effective Selling Skills" through NIS. This has laid foundation for my training programme on selling skills.

I have handled sales training for FedEx, Pantaloon (now Future Group), Kotak Securities and hospitality companies.

My training module would be based on SPIN and what I learnt /taught in FedEx.

I do not pitch myself vigorously for sales training as there are few takers. Compared with Sales Training, Soft Skill Training provide more opportunities. Nevertheless, it does not undermine me as sales trainer.

Generally sales training module takes minimum 3-days. If you want me to do pre-training and post-training survey, it would be done at additional cost.

I look forward to train sales personnel of your company. In the meanwhile, I have attached my profile and Training e-brochure to this post. The brochure will give you information about my training activities.

Warm regards,

Dinesh V Divekar
+ 91

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Profile Dinesh V Divekar.doc (74.5 KB, 425 views)
File Type: doc Soft Skill Training e-Brochure.doc (66.5 KB, 1036 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.