Wilddreamer
Hi I have absconded from hdfc life insurance,, I had worked for 1 month, now I want to apply on hdfc bank,, will they come to know as I am not showing in my resume,, what will happen,,, how they check if a person has worked with their group companies...plz reply.
From India, Mumbai
umakanthan53

Dear Wilddreamer,
Employment is certainly a matter of personal choice and as such no one, even a Court of Law, can compel an unwilling employee to continue his services under an employer for any reason. However, the desire for snapping the tie is covered by the rules of exit whether the initiator is the employer or the employee.So abscondence or desertion of employment is not only illegal but also unethical and as such it would be a misconduct whether enumarated so or not. Your post indicates the inconclusiveness of your desire for a suitable employment. Perhaps, you may abscond again in future if you get a berth in a Nationalised Bank or any other public sector undertaking where service conditions or security of employment may be better in your opinion. Better get a suitable job and make yourself suitable for it. But don't fail to follow the rules when your voluntary exit is inevitable in the interest of your career.

From India, Salem
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.