No Tags Found!

RAJESHD@123
Hi,
My question is if the service experience letter is issued by the organization / employer on account of termination of the employee rather than issuing the relieving letter then whether this will get accepted by the new employer ???
In one of the case following wording was there in the Service Experience letter ...
This is to certify that Mr. XYZ was working with this organization as a ........ ( Name of the post held ) from ..... to ......date however his position was .......( Name of the post held ) while leaving the bank.
we wish him the best success for his future endevour ..
Authorized Signatory
Can any body clarify this ??? As only because of non availability of the relieving letter one of my friend could not get job opportunity with other organization even though my friend was having very sound track record in terms of business done in the organization ....

From India, Pune
manu8

Dear Rajesh,
If i have understood your query correctly the reply is that most of the organizations issue both relieving and expereince letter to employee leaving the services on subject of clearance of Notice period/handpover and other company specific exit formalities. However i have also observed that few companies issue both HR relieving cum expereince letter too.
Relieving letter is important as that signifies that there is nothing pending on departing staff and all exit formalities have been over.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.