soumya.khilar
Hi,
I hv worked in an organization for 4 months and i hv left dat company before an year.Till now i hvnt received my pf money.Is there any system like your pf money is nt refundable if u hv nt worked for 6 months in the same organization atleast???Currently where i am working ,there is no system of pf deduction.So,m unable to transfer my pf account n i simply want to withdraw the money.So,wt i need to do???

From India, Bhubaneswar
Amit Insha

Dear soumya,
As per your above details you are working for 4 month. so you can withdrawal your Employees' Provident Fund Amount with form No- 19.
Find the attached Form No 19 for same. and Go to HR Department of your Previous organization Along with form No- 19 , One Revenue Stamp for 1 Rupees , And Your Bank Detail.
For better understanding feel free to call me.

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf 19.pdf (121.9 KB, 125 views)

mahesh s patil

As amith mentioned u can with draw only PF amount not Pension amount since u had not completed 6 months
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.