No Tags Found!

pavi_pavi
Dear all,
Are you looking for labour contractor?Then contact 9845657481, name is Chidambaram.p. A well experienced labour contractor, best for his constructions in bangalore.
thanking you all,
chidambaram.p
Note: 15 years of experience

From India, Gurgaon
ISHER KUMAR ARORA

The Contract Labour Act does not specify any ratio of contract labour to regular workmen. It depend on the nature of work. ISHER KUMAR ARORA
From India, Delhi
bilsodhi
Hi,

Subject:- Pension and GPF query of Central Govt. system.

I had started my job in 1997 in a Grants-in-Aid, Autonomous Organisation (A) under Ministry of Agriculture. This organisation is governed by the rules and regulation of the Central Govt. After 09 + years, in 2007 I left the organisation (with permission & proper channel from ourganisation i.e -A) and joined another Authonomous Organisation (B) under ministry of HRD.

My total benefits of Pension, Gratuity and GPF amount is pending with (A). I have requested many time (since 2007 in writing as well as verbally to organisation A) to forward my service records and financial benefits to organisation (B). But neither they are sending any query/remarks related to me nor my service records/finaniclal benfits to the organisation (B).

Now, after lapse of 3 + years an Officer from organisation A sent a letter to me with a remarks that :-

"No GPF interest will be paid, please send a request for final GPF withdrawal"

My query :-

1. Can I get pension as I left the organisation (A) with permission and proper Channel.

Both organisation A & B are regualted by the Central Govt. system and are pensionable.

2. How, I can claim the GPF interest of the period (arround 3 + years) from the organisation

(A), as my total GPF amount is with them till date.

Kindly send the rules & regulation helpline so that I can get the above benefits.

Thanks & regards

Vijay

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.