No Tags Found!

dhanpalbabu

Hi, ! I am Dhanpal Babu, i would like to know the various format of Hr Process and their related format, recruitment , interview assesment, appointment letter, experience letter, and record . Dhanpal
From India, Velluru
Daljeetkaur
for ESi Returns you need to deposit duplicate copies of 6 months challans and all details related to ESI deducations in past 6 months i.e ESI deductions and Monthly contributions.and get it verified from CA and attach the details of all employees in your organisation( Present Employees)
Daljeet Kaur

From India, Chandigarh
Krunal.sagar

Dear,
With reference to your enquiry on Statutory Compliance,
PayCare is a comprehensive HR Management solution. At the time of setting up PayCare for your organization, wizards guide you through setup screens that will accept global terms like your organization details and create master databases of employees, designations, departments, leaves, pays, pay dates, holidays, taxation, credits, deductions, et al. This information is secured and can only be modified by authorized personnel. With a setup time of about ten minutes, PayCare delivers true out-of-the-box experience. For regular usage, authorized users must log in to PayCare. Depending upon the access rights allotted to them, PayCare will present them with intuitive menus. These menus provide access to a host of modules
For more details you can see the attachment.
Intelliob provides paycare with 100 % Statutory and Tax compliance as part of PayCare software.
Please visit www.intelliob.com

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf PayCare_Report_List.pdf (66.1 KB, 209 views)

banty007
respected sir, i want to know full compansation system with full form i.e p.f, d.a, esi etc kindly reply me as soon as possible
From India, Ahmadabad
charvaka

Dear Venumadhav reddy,
ESI Half yearly returns will happen twise in the year i.e 12th May & 11th Nov
Form-5 Return of contribution for Half yearly Returns form
Form-6 Register of Employees
ESI Challans Before 16th of every month & 5 days is the grace period
PF Challans Before 15th of every month & 6 days is the grace period
PF Annual Returns (Form-3A & Form-6A) to be sent to PF Office for every year 30th April
Regards
Charvaka Reddy

From India, Hyderabad
raji.renu
Hi How to Ask the Interviews for PF and ESIC question . Kindly Share your Experience By Rajipriyaa
From India, Madras
jiguparmar

Please find new version of Salary Master with new Feactures..

Totally Usefriendly program.
You can enter your Company name,Address,Department,Designations
You can set Categoeries of Fixed earning-Other Earning-Fixed deduction-Other deduction in Salary Slip.
You can set limit of ESI,P.F,Income Tax Slab for Man and Woman,Surchage setting,Professional Tax.

Program is Designed on Two mode
(1) In Auto mode salary slip will be generated as per Your predefined data given in "Company Detail Sheet"
(2) In Manual mode Salary Slip will be generated as per Manual detail given by You.It will not concern with the data given by you in "Company detail sheet"
Ex: We need to generate salary for Regular Employee as per company Policy for that You may put this employees on Auto mode and it will generate Salary slip as per your predefined data (If Basic is 25% of Gross than auto calculate it)But Some Employees are Temperaroy or We don't Follow Rules as per Regular employee so that This Type of Employee Put on Manual mode and enter your Data manually(here You have manually enter Basic and other details).

Software Contains:

1-Attendance Register.
2-Payroll Register.
3-Generate Salary Slip.
4-Track Employees' Leave history.
5-Track Income Tax of All Employee.
6-Print out Leave History of Employee.
7-Overtime Monitor.
8-Master Data sheet of All Employees.
9-Leave Calculation sheet.
10-ESI Calculation(Set Your Requirements)
11-P.F Calculation
(Here there are Two Options one is if Basic<=6500 than Basic*12% otherwise 6500*12%
Second is 12% of Basic)
12-Pension Scheme (not more than 541 rs submission)
13-TDS Calculation
14-Annual Salary statement of Employee and Employer
15-Employer Monthly Salary statement
16-Income Tax Calculations
17-Generation of Form No-6 (For ESIC)
18-Generation of Form no-3A (PF)
19-Generation of Form no-6A(PF)

Limitation: You have monitor Leave of employee each month when It goes minius Red indication is glow on that cell so You have to Put it on LWP otherwise minus leave will effect on salary sllip generation.
Requied Attention: Please be vigilant about Auto and Manual mode and P.F Selection.

If You find this is useful for You than Don't miss to drop Thanks...

Link:
<link no longer exists - removed>

From India, New Delhi
sengskiran
Dear Mr.Reddy,
Is the ESI process cumbersome.
let me know the process in detail and also generally how much does any consultant charge to a size of establishment which is owning 900 employees.
Please advice.
Regards
Kiran

From India, Bangalore
nilayasantoo
iam intrested to know about ESI right from the starting onwards as i want to know the process right from the person becomes eligeble for these things. and i want to to know the process of esi in a detail manner that starts from declaration form. hope anyone helps alot. ill be very much thankful to u people
From India, Hyderabad
mukesh19661

Dear Sir, I hav require esic form 3 and gratuity form F, L and I in Word. Please send it to me. Mukesh Upadhyay
From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.