No Tags Found!

Ramila17

:D wow!!
its a great job ...
i really liked it i have forwarded to my coligues out here.
it is needed every where as the competetive world says so .....
But in my point of view one person has to start from his/ her home ....
keeping aside all the other problems we can start thinking about these and inculcate in our day to day life...
thanks and regards
ramila

From India, Bombay
roshansuhail

Dear Noor, Your presenation really showed us a way to stay positive and survive in this dirty world. Great contribution, inspiring content. Roshan Suhail
From India, Delhi
p_psharma

hi its one of the best ppts i have come across. its so kind of u to share with us. take care pratima sharma 9921225454
From India, Pune
anupjohn
Hi Noor Saw your presentation on stay +ve and its worth reading. Really a lot of thought had gone into it. Cheers Anup
From India, Mumbai
ram4u_2003@yahoo.com

Good One........ After seen above PPT it is relly refreshing the brain.......................... Rameshwar
From India, Mumbai
askayde
Dear Noor,
It is good presentation and very helpful but can you also attach a word file or PDF file explanainig each and every slide. This needs to be added with some philisophical talks on each slide.
To conclude thought process and its flow is very good but need some more definitions of the slide.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.