No Tags Found!

sargi
Hello HR folks, Greetings for the day!!! Could you all please help me with the format for performance appraisal. Please provide me format for performance appraisal. Regards: Navdeep Human Resource
From India, Chandigarh
nashbramhall

Dear Navdeep,
Thank you for your private message. You have not given enough information on to really help you. When we post messages seeking help, we need to give as much information about the scenario as possible. For example, performance appraisal of what type and grade of employees and by whom (boss, subordinate, peer group, cusomers/clients, etc). Is the appraisal for formative or summative purposes, etc.?
Have you searched CiteHr using the reSearch facility at the top?

From United Kingdom
nashbramhall

You just write out what you have done well and and what you could have done well and how others/systems could have helped you to achieve that. That's what I had to when I was working both in the industry and academia.
The boss also did the same about me and compared notes during the appraisal interview.

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.