myasirtaj
Hi Friends,
we are in process of conducting Annual Appraisal for all our employees, I need some help to draft a nice email to all our employees.
I want to write email to the managers and Head of departments to provide us evaluation for their employees, I need to mention in the email what are benefits are going to get by evaluation
I have few example but couldn't able to draft a nice email, examples as below
1. Finding Kep Performer in each departmetn / section.
2. Low performer
3. right man for the right job
4. to make internal transfer
5. to initiate salary change & promotion
Thanks

From Saudi Arabia, Khobar
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Myasirtaj,
While you have asked for the the draft of the letter that need to be circulated to the HODs on conducting the performance evaluation, it creates a question in the reader's mind as to why such letter is needed. Do you have Policy on Performance Appraisal (PA)? If yes, then HODs should be doing PA on their own without prodding from HR.
The Policy on PA should clearly specify what will be performance cycle, who will do it, when it will be done, how it will be done and the specimen PA form. Definitions of star performers, excellent performers etc is given in this policy.
Against this backdrop, I recommend you creating a policy on PA if you do not have one. Probably that is your right need.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.