No Tags Found!

Madhu krish

Hi
I am Madhu completed M.B.A in HR from a reputed university in Hyderabad through distance mode, currently i own a business which is related to online data processing. Presently looking for an opportunity and like to get into a HR job, so please help me how to get into a position whether as a fresher or as an experienced, seniors in HR who are working in the HR field suggest me how to start my career in HR Management.

From India, New Delhi
teamvskills

Hi Madhu,
We are a Government Initiative company providing Certification(Assessment) in various domains. For a good start in your career i will suggest you to first check your skills before going for an interview and should have a HR Related Certification in your profile. you can probably check the website for more info.
Certified Human Resources Manager

From India, New Delhi
kiransharma520@yahoo.com
Hi, Madhu if you have completed your MBA In HR then you can join a company who want a fresher level HR Executive and you Can join a recruitment firm to start a career in HR.
From India, Ahmedabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.