linga.naveen
As of My knowledge PM and HRM both are inter related.
Personal Management: It deals with employee's Health & Happiness i.e. Involving Personal related matters, counsling, conducting retirement programs, Parties and Tours.
HRM : It is deal with external factors influence on the organization i.e. Labour unions,regulations,Labour laws and Technology innovation.
Personal manager cann't involved in these matters.HRM taking care of Training and development, Recruitment & selection, Performance appraisals, Organization development interventions.

R.Vaidyanathan
Hi all,
can some one help me in getting the copy of that file on difffence between HRM and Personal management. I dont know where to go to locate and down load in this site or may be some one can just mail it to me please .
RV
98409 - 19226

From India, Madras
R.Vaidyanathan
Hi all,
can some one help me in getting the copy of that file on difffence between HRM and Personal management. I dont know where to go to locate and down load in this site or may be some one can just mail it to me please .
RV
98409 - 19226

From India, Madras
partha7571
Kind Attn Mr. Shanker
Dear Sir,
I am unable to down load your valuable analysis of difference betweem Personnel Management and HRM which is a most frequently asking question in every hr interviews. Can you please send the same to my mail if possible.
Thanking you,
P. PARTHA SARATHY - HYD - 9391003951

From India, Hyderabad
shankaranappindi

Dear Partha, I have uploaded the document many a times. You will be finding it in one of these sections (if you may go through). Sorry to say this....but please find for yourself. Shankar Anappindi
From India, Visakhapatnam
k2HR
The job remains more or less the same.
Just the attitude makes the difference
PM guys take it more as a Chore than as a way of life
PM guys flourish on the power bestowed on them thru one way communications, whereas the HR approach people prefer two way communication
Regards
K2

From India, Mumbai
jram
Hello Mr.Shankar, If u forward this differenc between Personnel Mgt and HRD. am really happy and its very useful for me. Regards, Jai
From India, Madras
snisonko

Role of HRD
HR is an integral function of the whole organization to develop enabling capabilities of the their staff through systems and processes, as defined by Prof. Udai Pareek and Prof. T.V. Rao.In these processes staff members are motivated at individual level,inter-personal level and team level, by challenges and opportunities for the goal of development and creativity.
As compared to this the traditional personnel function is an advisory function for coping with staff problems. It aims at maintaining staff efficiency through the method of salary and rewards.

From India, Mumbai
dashkin
hi, Can anyone PLS send me "27 point of difference between HRM and Personnel mgt"? or any link where i can find it! And also the similarities would be useful! Thanx! Dashkin

priya singh 10
hi..
i am priya..iam a pursuing MBA and hav to submit a project on difference between HRM,HRD,PMand IR,which i am finding quite mind boggling...anyone havin some clue kindly provide me with some insight on this but sooooon....

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.