No Tags Found!

ekmar_it
Hi,
How do i transfer my PF A/c to the existing employer. I used to work in a company earlier and i am not too sure if my PF has been transferred or not. I filled up a form but i am not sure if its transferred, is there anyway to find it out.
Kindly let me know if its possible to find it out online or by a call.
Thanks & Regards,
Binay Kumar

From India, Mumbai
p ramachandran

Dear friend,

Normally no employer refuse to sign the pf withdrawal papers unless the employee has any problem with them such as Notice pay/due to company etc., This canbe easily solved by talking to the HR /Personnel Dept of the employer by the concerned employee.

However,the following is the procedure to withdraw:

Procedure to withdraw the pf amount

step.1:you can contact local pf office and collect form 19 and 10c (or)You can download withdrawal form in Form 19 and 10C , NSSN FORM from the website EPFO.

step2: you can fillup all the details about yourself and fill the bank account coloumn with your savings bank account.

step3: Open a savings bank account preferably with nationalised bank - mention the account number inthe forms 19 and 10C - also attach a xerox copy of the first page of the passbook(depicting the bank account number, branch location etc.,)

step4:you send the complete set of forms with enclosures to the previous employer for forwarding the forms to pf office

step5.You can obtain attestation in the column of attestation of employer/authorised person :: (if you want to send the claim straight to pf office) from the bank manager with which you are having savings bank account

step6:you can send the set of forms to the PF office in which your previous employer have accounts - by registered post.

YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITHIN 45 DAYS

From India, Madras
p ramachandran

Dear ekmar_it,
Procedure to transfer the pf amount
step.1:You can collect Form 13 from your HR/Personnel department of your present employer (or)download withdrawal form in Form 13 from the website EPFO.
step2: you can fillup all the details about your pf account with previous employer, name & address of the previous employer and SIGN
STEP3: YOU HANDOVER THE FORM IN TRIPLICATE TO YOUR PRESENT EMPLOYER/HR DEPARTMENT OF PRESENT EMPLOYER

From India, Madras
krbiju
No Employer can hold your PF. Either u can trsnfer to u r PF to existing PF A/c with u r present employer..without any signature of ur previous employer...Else we can approach ur employer legally.
From India, Mumbai
Nikunj Ashar
i had being working with 1 company from last 3 yrs and my pf was to get deducted every month and i have my pf account no also but no statement as such and due to personnel reason i have to leave my job with out intimation so now if i want my money of pf what is the formality
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.