No Tags Found!

chakrabroty
Hi
Recently I got my PF statement for the yr 2007-2008, but in the statement my name printed wrongly. Now my question is it will create any problem??? to widraw my PF amount in future or if yes what I have to do correct my name ??? Please help me seniors...
Thanks & Regards
Sonjeeb

From India, Bangalore
malikjs

dear yes definitely it wil;l create problem when u will apply for withdrawl.pls write an application through your employer to correct your name in pf record. tks j s malik
From India, Delhi
Madhu.T.K

You should get it corrected by intimating the matter to the Regional/ Sub regional Provident Fund Commissioner. A proper follow up is required to be made from your side to get it done. Please do it immediately.
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
sumitk.saxena

You should get it correct by inimating the same to Regional PF Commissioner followed by Form2 (Revised) nomination these all must be duly attested by employer. Submit all these to PF office immediatly and proper followup with the pf office is also required.
From India, Ghaziabad
mohanms007@gmail.com

Dear Friend,
Yes, you cannot withdraw your pf amount if your name is changed or initial is changed, your employer might have been given Form-9 to the regional provident office.

In that you have to change the name or initial and Mention your correct name and initial in your company letter head and give a request letter to PF dept through your employer.Ask your HR Department to do the changes with PF office with regular follow-ups.

Warmest Regards,
Mohan.M.S

From India, Madras
shweta tuteja

Dear Frnd
Greetings,
Dnt take so much tension about it, it was only a printing mistake.
In our company there are also few employees whose names have misprinted in the pf slip. As HR i had wrote a letter to the pf commissioner in our regional office or if you have a pf office in ur city/state, just write a letter to them. They will automaticaly correct that. Otherwise its nothing just a printing mistake.
Hope it will help you.
Bbye
c u later

From India, Delhi
sivadasanvasu

Swetha is right. This situation has occurred with me when I was serving with my previous employer. Despite intimating the matter to the concerned Office of RPC through the employer, no correction in my name was made by them and this irregularity was carried over again and again in my yearly PF Statements. When I was leaving this organization, I had filled the Form No.19 & 10C mentioning the correct name and got my PF accumulations withdrawn without any delay/ follow ups with RPC. It indicates that if name and signature of a Member in Form No.19 & 10C are matching with Form No.2( Revised) already submitted with the RPC , then there is no hindrance in getting the PF accumulation withdrawn.

However, intimation to RPC through your employer for getting your name corrected is necessary to keep your side safer.

Regards,

Sivadasan

From India, Udaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.