No Tags Found!

animisha
hai
this is animisha doing my mba with hr elective. what are the hr softwares available for a hr student to learn during the mba course and while the training session? is it an added advantage of learning hr software or is it enough with the basic languages of cobol, c, c++, msoffice, HTML, PL sql etc?
animisha

animisha
deepali,
while writing the objective of the resume is it fair to write the aim as "to hold a company as the ceo with 1200-1500 employees within 10 years
or
aim:
to become the hr manager of an outstanding software company holding around 2000 employees
does the above aim looks fair for the hr manager when he selects the candidate?
if not give me suggestions
animisha

Deepali Singh

hi animisha,
for your first two queries, I would like to say first that post your queries in the related segment, so that the the original discussion don't get diluted.
Now for these queries i'll soon tell you some links and other information.
for your third query, see I personally don't appreciate to write or mention a particular designation on the cv, you can probably relate your aim to get a good position in middle or senior position over the time.
see, different companies have different hierarchial systems.
Suppose you have written in cv to aim to become Hr manager in a company, and you to give the interview in a company where in the hierarchy manager is the second designation from down to top ; or in a company the manager might be the highest position.
So, in a nutshell you should link your strengths, ur urge of lerning with the company's growth to achieve a significant position.
Hope . u got an idea..
dips

From India, Delhi
animisha
hai deepali thanks a lot for ur advise otherwise i would have lost my interview today. i applied for my hr trainee post. i hope i am saved today. thanks a llot. animisha

Deepali Singh

hi folks, please give your views on this debate. n animisha all d best and yes POST INTERVIEW - CARE TO REMEMBER. dips
From India, Delhi
Deepali Singh

so folks,, drop ur views also about what do u think for giving post interview care..... dips
From India, Delhi
animisha
hi deepali
iam leaving for industriakl tour to trivandrum to roots and precol automobiles. what type of questions should i ask there? hr with respect to automobile industry faces what types of questions?
can i learn something out of the box from these two on hr by asking them, i check mail tomorrow evening
animisha

numerouno

This really is good advice and I thoroughly agree.
It would be great if employers showed the same care.
I remember being shortlisted and interviewed until I was one of 2 remaining candidates. The process and atmosphere was relaxed and friendly, and I did make several courteous phone calls a week or so after the last interview.
However, I was never informed that I had not been successful, or who the successful applicant was. I do know the position was filled however from monitoring the company website.
Still, you never know when I may need their good graces in future, so I have not expressed my disappointment to this company.

From Australia, Ballarat
Deepali Singh

hi dere,
yes thats what I believe. quoting few words , i just read in a post,
" Never burn the bridges, you never know how many times you need to cross the same river"
and Animisha, have you left for your tour?
dips

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.