No Tags Found!

shah.vishaal

Hello Shilpa
Please analyse the scope in whic u are going to get the growth in the future. u r just seeing the present situation. JUST LIVE IN PRESENT WITH YOUR FUTURE PLANS WITH THE PAST EXPERIENCE. in this corporate world only the experience of 7 months is not considered. the more u will change your job the more crisis will be there for u. Right now i m recruiting the peoples only who have atleast covered the 3 yrs in 1 company, otherwise it shows as the candidate is not having the stable mind.
thanks & regards

From India, Vadodara
rahulPHR

Hi Shilpa,
I do not think that changing the industry will affect your growth at this stage of your career. You can pursue a career with an educational institution, however I personally feel that this will limit your exposure.
In an early stage of one's career, focus should be on acquiring knowledge and making our base stronger.
Thanks
Rahul

From India, Vadodara
aseem kumar
Dear Swati
In my view, you should wait for the right opportunities rather than making any decision without giving proper thought. A minor decision may have an impact on your entire work life.
Regards
Aseem

From India, Mumbai
jakjoseph@hotmail.com
Hi Shilpa...my opinion is, as you've just begun as in you are on the tip of the learning curve wht i would suggest is check what the profile is all about if you are getting to learn a lot , so its you whose got to make that decision.
From India, Bangalore
bhupeshcbe

Hi, I would suggest that you do a SWOT analysis on ur present company and the educational institution. This would give a clear picture and accordingly u can take a final call. Regards, bhupesh
From India, Madras
suhritaguin

Hi Shilpa,
I would suggest you stick to your present company as switching over to educational institute wont help u in future growth. I was previously working for mgt. education inst. as HR but then there wasnt any growth. SO as u r already in Software sector i wud suggest don shift.
Regards,
Suhrita

From India, Pune
avinashbhambra
Shilpa,
Education industry is a booming industry and lucrative too.
I dont see any problem in shifting to an education industry.
People working in Education Industries are at par and even higher wrt pay package.
Having said that .... you need to pen down the advantages and disadvantages of you present job and the one offered to you.
This would help you take a Good decision.
But I suggest please dont discard the opportunity because it comes from the education industry.
Thanks
Regards

From United States, Orland Park
Namita009
Hi Shilpa
According to me Software domain is better than educational domain. I know u r not getting ur salary on time but u get that. In s/w company u can get more learning, exposure and knowledge but in educational domain u can get ur salary on time but not much exposure. I think u should stay here and try to look another job but in S/W company.

From India, Delhi
gnan.prabhakar@gmail.com
Hi In my view, its better to stay in your present employment. because not much growth in educational institutions for hr prabhakar
From India, New Delhi
palgunas
Hi Shilpa - This is not the correct time to change.Some how you have spent 7 months,wait for few more months to get good things happen.The only this if you quit the company if you are not at all comfprtable with your new company who knows how is that new job finally you will be confussed.
Palguna

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.