maishmnair

Peer Sahab,
I wont say this is ultimate but certainly one of the good way to realize if we have any crush to anyone. Somebody rightly said, in love there is no logic, whether you miss no 7 or no 8 if you are in love you tend to overlook the reality. :-)
Thanks & best regards,
Manish

From India, Ernakulam
serveshdubey

A nice posting
I would love to say that smiles and dreams are output of real love.
In addition to That
जिन्दगी क्या चीज़ है कुछ ना पूछिये
प्यार के लम्हो मे मह्सूस किजिये
प्यार सहित

From India, Mumbai
ksrinivas.hr

Dear,
Don't get depressive yar, love never leaves only mind leaves from you Leaved heart always will thinks about you when ever it get pain in present.
it is always sweet, think in +ve and run in ...Love again
Srinivas

From India, Hyderabad
pmon

really excellent.................it happens as u said except 1st part of pt. no.1 as i dont have his contact no. (we just see each other, dint talk till nw)...........i wish pt. 1 completely applies to me very soon........
But i would like to modify pt. 1 bcoz i think u think abt ur love all the time whenever u r free...........:):icon1:

From India, Guwahati
K.Ravi

but can anyone tell me some 100 ways of proposing a gal, once we know we are in love that is the next step :-?:-?
From India, Pune
orchids

"how will she know you love her - you gotta show her that u love her - dont treat her like a mind reader" Express urself to her - that more than enuf...
From India, Mumbai
orchids

aahh..now I can take a count of how many are thinking of someone else(very special)
the list goes:
  1. Raj (status - confirmed)
  2. orchids(status - disqualified)
  3. Smita(status - confirmed)
  4. Abhi(status - suspicious)
  5. Vijay(status - cofirmed)
  6. Ravi(status - into the future)

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.