M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

12 Ways To Know That You Love Someone
===================================
TWELVE:
You talk with him/her late at night and when you go to bed you still think of him/her.
ELEVEN:
You walk really slowly when you are with him/her.
TEN:
You don't feel Ok when he/she is far away.
NINE:
You smile when you hear his/her voice.
EIGHT:
When you look at him/her,you do not see other people around you.You see only him/her.
SIX:
He/She is everything you want to think.
FIVE:
You realise that you smile every time you look at him/her.
FOUR:
You would do anything to see him/her.
THREE:
While you have been reading this, there was a person in your mind all the time.
TWO:
You've been so busy thinking of that person that you didn't notice that number SEVEN is missing.
ONE:
You are going to check above if that's true and now you are silently laughing to yourself.

From India, Coimbatore
swati saxena

good i m laughing:icon1::icon1::icon1::icon1::icon1::icon1::-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:icon1::icon1::icon1::icon1::icon1:
From India, Delhi
sgurwe03

Dear M. Peer Mohamed Sardhar Shaab
Season Greetings
I have heard of Dus Bhahanye Karke Le Gayi Dil, But it is the first time we have heard of Baara Bhahanye Karke Le Gayi Dil.......
Good one from, keep postimg !!!!!!!!!!!
aaj ham bichhre hain to kitane rangiile ho gaye
merii aaNkhen surKh tere haath piile ho gaye
kab kii patthar ho chukii thii muntazir aaNkhen magar
chhuu ke dekhaa to,,,, mere haath giile ho gaye

From India, Nagpur
shabz

LOVELY POSTING...........:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
From India, Mumbai
sgurwe03

Another one — — Safar lamba hai dost banate rahiye, Dil mile na mile haath badate rahiye, Taj na banaiye costly padega, Har taraf Mumtaj banate rahiye.
From India, Nagpur
immini

i read this and just wondered what is really love all about ..... is it sacrifice , compromise , adjustment , or should it be finding joy in all that your partner loves to do / showing in small ways that you do care inspite of all hers/ his' shortcomings .... proving time and again that you really need him / her no matter how old the relationship is ...... making him / her special and wanted ..... giving space and time ..... listening to him / her .....yes my man also loved me n did all this when newly married but 8 yrs down the line ....it has become alll the above sacrifice / compromise etc
guys all you who still have managed to keep your love fresh n strong thank to god now coz u don't know huv it feels when you find the same person behaving so indifferent to u
mini

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
akhilesh dubey

BUT, it hearts wen u think of ur love n he/she is not wid you.n specailly wen you knw u will never she that face again:(
From India, Indore
akhilesh dubey

mohhamad sahab love is nothing but Lake of sorrow Ocean of tears Valley of death End of life.
From India, Indore
ksrinivas.hr

Dear Md.

your's is good

but i did mistake of reading i.e i started from 1st step (you started from 12 step, I directly seen 12 and directly went to 1st to start read).

I have the habit of reading book from Last page...and no.wise if it starts numerically....

All the best to consider these type of people while doing..

bye..

Srinivas.K

From India, Hyderabad
vmeenakshi16
hi all,
the thing about love is true & also not true. wen u r loving a person very deeply married or not, the stuff written is true. if u dont love then it is untrue.
Anyways, i wanted 1 more help here, could someone guide me how to find a job in banglore.. where do i look for one?? i m a CA..
Thanks.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.