KAVITA K.M

Hi, Past two years m working as a HR and Admin , but this is start up construction company so i have to do because no one is here to guide to me related Hr job, so i want to impliment here how can i do this pl help me.
From India, Bangalore
jeevarathnam

Hi Kavitha Please brief what are the policies you are planning? Based on that you shall seek the updates
From India, Bangalore
KAVITA K.M

not yet started any implement i don no about anything in that , so previously i did only marketing job but m very much interested about hr job so i took mba corres hr also studying,, so as wel as i have to start my own in this company,, pl give me clear solution

From India, Bangalore
jeevarathnam

Hi
So you are planning to start end to end policies for the construction company. Are you planning only HR policies or even other policies as Purchase, Payment and other policies too. Are your employees permanent employees? coz most of the construction companies will have contract labours

From India, Bangalore
NK SUNDARAM

Hi Kavitha,
I am a retired HR professional from Larsen & Toubro, after 33 years of working there. I have over 40 years of industry experience. I am a HR consultant cum Softskill trainer. You can check my profile herein and also visit my website: R2R HR Services. Presently I am providing consultancy to two small size companies - in Bangalore and in Hubli. My charges are quite nominal also. Right from organisation structure / reporting structure, salary, designation structure, performance management system, SOPs, letter formats, everything is provided by me.
If your organisation is interested in developing a strong foundation on which the company should stand strong and run effectively, please get in touch with me. You cant really learn anything by posting your queries daily in various professional sites. It is ideal for you to learn the ropes through somebody who is a subject matter expert in the field of HR.
Best wishes

From India
Shyama Sarangi

Myself Shyama Sarangi, having around 4 yrs of work experience in both IT and non-IT recruitment along with general HR.
Kindly go through my CV and let me know if my profile is matching to any of your requirement.

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc ShyamaSarangi_CV.doc (41.5 KB, 25 views)

goodlord
Hi
for a well known pharma company of india
required a freelance trainer
for strategic planning and implementation
and interphase management foe
middle level managers, divisional heads, sbu heads and field sales management.

From India, Thana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.