No Tags Found!

Arete Securities
Hello, everyone. I have made a Rewards & Recognitions PPT for my company, which we would like to implement starting April 2024. Can someone please guide and give valuable suggestions to correct and process?

Regards,
Priyanka

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pptx Rewards changes.pptx (47.3 KB, 15 views)

NK SUNDARAM

Your PPT is ok ... However, your Rewards and Recognition will have no impact, unless they are linked to Performance. otherwise, the HODs or the Assessors will have a fun time, favouring those who are goody goody to them. I am an HR Consultant and also a soft skill trainer and have had clients in India and in Gulf countries exclusively to audit and train employees on Performance Management System and its philosophy. Every reward has to be linked to the employees contribution to the organisational growth in terms of revenue, new clients or customers, lesser complaints, more customer satisfaction, saving money for the organisation and a lot more. Goals have to be set and the performance is monitored regularly and assessed at the end of the financial years. A weightage is give to the performance and this has to be linked to the award., A portion of the profit earned by the company through employees contribution can be set aside for the rewards and recognition. Best performance or contributors are paid more... PMS is nothing but differentiating the best performer and others. Best wishes
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.