No Tags Found!

CRK.MBAHR@yahoo.com

Sharing with you all a collected file on Employee retention... Thanks & regards CRK crk.mbahr@yahoo.com
From India, Vijayawada
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Retaining Your Employees - Using Respect, Recognition and Rewards For Positive Results.pdf (961.3 KB, 4048 views)

Soni_Gundecha
Hello CRK,
Really awesome article on retention!!!...This would be really helpful for those who are learner in this profession....!!!
I came across really beautiful articles posted by you since I joined the Citehr.
Keep posting and Thanks a lot for such a lovely posting...!!!
Regards,
Soni Gundecha

From India, Surat
ashit prashant dungdung
this is the first posting of yours that i have gone through and it was really of great help. i am presently doing a project on employee retention. can you tell me which company is the benchmark in this?
From India, Delhi
readers

Dear All,
i am working with retail Organization we are introducing Medical Check up in pre hiring process can any one help me to find out the name of the hospitals who have PAN India Presence .
Regards,
Alka

From India, Mumbai
CRK.MBAHR@yahoo.com

Thankyou all of you for your feedback.........:)
Hope you also follow my recent thread, which might be useful for you...... https://www.citehr.com/307617-hr-lib...#axzz1BMlOKHbs

CRK
crk.mbahr@yahoo.com

From India, Vijayawada
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.