No Tags Found!

suhaskhambe

Dear Seniors, Should we calculate bonus according to fixed salary(basic + DA )or on the basis of actually paid salary (Basic +DA) to an employee?
From India, Mumbai
malikjs

dear bonus should be calculated on the basis of earned basic+DA before deduction of ESI and PF.
From India, Delhi
abbasiti

Dear Suhas,
Bonus calculation is on salary (with general components as basic+DA) upto Rs. 3,500. i.e. if the salary is below or equal to Rs. 3,500, the actual salary will be taken for bonus calculation. If it is above Rs. 3,500 and upto a maximum of Rs. 10,000; Rs. 3,500 will be the salary for bonus calculation. For salary above Rs. 10,000, there will not be any statutory claim for bonus.
Abbas.P.S

From India, Bangalore
tdjadhav
Dear all,
I think there is slight change in the bonus salary (with general components as basic + DA) is upto 5500 up to a max. Rs. 15000. for salary above 15000 there will not be any ststutory claim for bonus.

From India, Kolhapur
shreekanth.pr

Dear Suhas,
For Bonus calculation Basic plus DA are taken. Actual salary paid is taken into consideration below Rs.3500. Above salary Rs. 3500 only Rs.3500 is taken into consideration up-to Rs.10000. Above Rs 10000 salary there is no Bonus payable.

From India, Mumbai
smbhappy

The salary, for the purpose of payment of Bonus, is consisted of Basic, DA and cash equivalent of the food concession provided to the employees, subject to the limits as described by Abbasiti in post #3.
The new limits, as pointed out by TD Jhadav in post #4 above, will soon be operative. These yet to be officially notified.

From India, Chandigarh
PA

Hi,
I would like to know if companies want to pay Bonus for employees who are earning more than 10K( basic + DA), what should be the calculations? or is that discretion of the management to decide on the amount?

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.