No Tags Found!

sim123
I have been terminated from service wth immediate effect.
But there is no reason mentioned in the letter.
In my appointment letter termination is in cases of misconduct. But I was never asked or told about any misconduct if any by my seniors.
I was working on probation.
My reporting manager had forced me to resign. But I said I am ready to perform but I want to work. In a week's time he gave me termination letter with immediate effect.
I asked management in 3 written format, for the reason. But 'performance' is reason forwarded. But in my appointment letter, termination on low performance is not mentioned any where.
I feel that termination of my service was injustice done to me by my reporting manager when I was ready to work hard and perform.
My manager is telling some misconduct reasons about me to management at my back. And management is supporting my reporting manager.
What should I do .Please guide me.
Thanks & Regards

From India, Mumbai
Neer300182

Dear Sim,

Greetings for the day!!!
As mentioned by you that you have been terminated under misconduct.
Firstly for your kind information you can't be terminated during probation period and if they are not satisfied with your performance then they have to give a notice related to the same reason.

What is the notice period given in your appointment letter???
There must be some specified notice period or a lieu of salary in absence of notice period.

They can't terminate your service with initimating you the reason.
as you have told that you can given three writteen letter to them for asking the reason of termination but they didnt replied...do you have proof that you have given them such letter.

If yes then you can issue a notice to them with copies of your letter & termination letter as well as appointment letter and can demand explanation.
If they doesnt respond in time prescribed by you then you can tell them that you will take legal action against this.

I hope they will surely get back to you.

In case of ambiguity feel free to call or mail.

From India, New Delhi
nabolbona

hi all
terminating after working nearly 24 years of service without any bad record in HR has given my
life a serious problem.
i am fighting against all illegal activities but need some more assurance for all of u
the mnc terminated my service without any service rule or statutory power as per appointment letter.
shops and establishment(west bengal)have given their limitation as i mentioned an apex court order where the award was given that the company cant deduct any salary as there is no specific clause for terminating the employee.
pls help me to fight against their dadagiri.
nabolbona

From India, Calcutta
Ved Parkash Bawa

Company reserves the right to terminate you during probation period if they don't find your performance upto the mark.So no need to worry.Just check your appointment letter it must be clearly mentioned in your appointment letter that you will be on probation for specified period.So until or unless you are on probation company reserve the right to terminate as per the contract.so either read your contract carefully or go as suggested above.it all about your contract on app. letter
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.