No Tags Found!

ashokadass

First of all, try to identify the candidate's who are really having eagerness to change their job, the kind of tendency towards changing the job & desire to look forward the other opportunities..
Those candidate's who are not confidently looking for the change, they usually keep their mobile switched off & try to avoid the calls during the interview..
regards
Ashok

From India, Ghaziabad
deepakvig
Hi Suresh,
It is a part of our job but we have to assure that the percentage should not me more than 20% and if you are facing problem like 80% to 90% than there must be some fault in the screening.
1 Make sue candidate should get some career enhancement
2 The company you offered should be better than where he is working or at-least equally good or professional
If he look his or her future in that company and some growth in profile than he or she will attend the interview.
Regards
Deepak Vig
Focus Executive Search

From India, Delhi
kannanmv

Dear All,
The problem that is highlighted here is nothing new to us.
I would suggest that if we need to discipline candidates, it is in the hands of we HR professionals and consultancy firms.
Dear HR professionals/ consultants do not hire or refer candidates who have not completed atleast 3 years of service in an organisation.
If we all consciously follow this, there is a probablity that candidates will refrain from skipping interview schedules.
In my opinion candidates these days have a tendency to be on the website constantly.
You will not be surprised if you come across resumes of candidates on job portals within 1 month from the date of their joining an establishment. Their intentions MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES read here KEEP MOVING TO COMPANIES AS LONG YOU GET INCREASED CTC.
It is going to be a painful exercise but if we attempt it jointly we can make a difference in the long run.
Regards
M.V.KANNAN

From India, Madras
manoj pantola
Hi danu,

as you said about the moral duties to inform not attending the interview thats true but you see in most cases candidate things that ye to aise hi bakwaas kare ja rhe h.there are several cases where candidate are cheated by the consultancy. so believing or not believing is upto candidates mind. now take the example of "nehru place", you wont believe there are about 150 consultancy may be more.

ye sab kehne ka matlab ye h ki, there is a communication(Believeness) gap, this situation is creating the problem between both parties.

see here i am clear about the fact, no one want to waste the opportunity, but some cases contradict it.

this fact is also true that most of candidate get there job through these consultancy, but u also aware that conversion rate is very low in any field.

in last i want to give a solution, if any consultancy finalizing the candidate then make arrangement that he gets a call from the company side about the interview, thats surely going to create a relation.

now i am going to sleep yar, kal ata hu dubara topic par. gnt

manoj pantola

From India, Delhi
punit.sap.hr
Here I will support Sarvanan Reddy on this issue. Normally executives sitting in Consultancies are goving all fake informations and promises regarding their job and client profile and later on when candidates check through net, found to be the fake clients.
I think we should be fare and justifird in our invitation to a candidate and submit the clear picture in this regards
Regards
punit

From India, Bangalore
Vandana_Nanda

Dear Suresh,
First of all , jugde the candidate's need,Whether he is really interested in this Job.
Convey Him that you like professionalism and in case he is not interested he may tell the same upfront.
Try taking his Land line number.
and yes line up more candidates because you will always find back out of 20-30% candidates who will not turn up on the interview telling you XYZ reasons
Regards
Vandana

From India, Chandigarh
gerard_francis_mathews
You’re absolutely right.........(in telephonic rounds even a mouse might appear to be a Tiger)
From India, Madras
ravisagar100
hello guys,
Try this solution,
You should not concentrate not only about the company or your organization's future and the position of the company in the corporate field.
but also talk about the candidate's self wishes to tell you.

From India, Tiruppur
arvindraikar

Hi You are facing a very common problem. Normally when you screen them ask for a commitment. Make the person go thru a set of question before you tell them that they are eligible.
Important question is to ask. Get a firm commitment from the person. Make him say or write to you that he/she is going to make it for heinterview.
ARE YOU A PROFESSIONAL and PUnctual person. DO YOU ADHERE TO YOUR WORDS.
This makes the person a little serious about the commitment. Also have a follow up one day prior to the interview. Give some tips on this follow up call. Motivate the person by telling who is going to take the interview. This normally works.

From India, Bangalore
Antony.prakash01

i did a recruitment for my company out of 35, 30 were sorted and offer was given now only 17 turning up.....
i remember how difficult for us to get job in 2000 and the passion we had to get the job
one thing is most of stood on our legs those days
But todays job seekers say yes and follow the instruction of so called friends who are seniors by one or two years experience and make their life miserable.
they think too great of themselves because they studied in a reputed college or worked somewhere
i do not complain the positive spirit but the bad attitude and putting many people in trouble by saying yes then ignoring the offer, interview.. etc... i know it is their right but insulting the other persons job is absolutely rubbish
i have taken a decision to keep a relationship officer to reach out to this people and get them on board
otherwise i feel every one of us in the recruitment , training will face insults at surprise.
we need to bring different approach

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.