amontahir

Dear Sonit,
It is really very good. Lot of confusions have been cleared. I would suggest that we all should keep it in our office in binded form for ready reference.
I must congratulate you on this, thanks!
Tahir Ali Khan

From Pakistan, Lahore
Deepa1782
Hi Sonit
I'm a new member of citehr..
i jus found ur article and am interested to go thru it.
but couldn't open the files.
could you please forward it to me at
Regards
deepa

From India, Bangalore
Archana N

Dear Sonit,
I guess its kind of delayed.............but am new to citeHR.........I spotted ur post & I think its outstanding of u to share the dictionary with all.
Can u pls share it with me on my personal mail ID, i.e
Thnx a million,
- archana

From India, Mumbai
Arpita.B.Chikodi

hello sonit, Awesome document....i hadnt even thought that a such book existed especially for HR.... Kudos to you... regards Arpita
From India, Bangalore
sajal.jaiswal

Hi Sonit, This indeed is the best document on CiteHR as it is very tough to get a comprehensive listing of all the terms together. Keep up the good work! Regards, Sajal
From India, Bangalore
Divya Ravindran
Hey Sonith, This document seems to be very useful to all especially to ones who are about to start their career as an HR. Great Work men..!!! Cheers, Divya.

nikhilantao
Dear Sonit,
Everyones comments and feedback have arroused a curiosity over the "hr dictionary" in me. I would appreciate if you could email a copy to me at .
Thanks & Regards,
Nikhil

From India, Mumbai
Madhu Sudhanan.S.M

This is very useful document who wants to learn much in HR activity. Regards, Madhu Sudhanan
From India, Mumbai
karnarun

Hi Friends, Its really useful specially for newcomers, and hope this kind of support/intervension will motivate the people to share with others. Thanks & Regards Arun
From India, Delhi
gangulytitu
this is the most comprehensive hr dictionary but it should also more terms and some laws can also be given concerning the Indian scenario
From India, Bhubaneswar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.