No Tags Found!

dpriya
Hi I am Priya Deshpande, done MPM, Pune, working as HR looking forward for lots of interaction Regards Priya
From India, Chicalim
s aparna

Hi All, This is Aparna working as HR Executive (Generalist) with a German MNC in pune. Its great to be a part of this wonderful site. Regards, Aparna Singh
From Singapore
Jayshree Korde
Hi!
Myself Jayshree, i am a Chemistry graduate from Mumbai University,currently working in
Quality Assurance Department at Navi Mumbai, and pursuing to PGDHRM from Symbiosis-Pune.
Regards,
Jayshree Korde

From India, Mumbai
reenadey
Hi All,
This is Reen Dey working as an HR MAnager (Generalist) with an IT Company in Pune.
You can reach me on .
We are starting our new division of IT recruitment from May'08.
Regards,
Reena

Miss. Kunal

Hi All !!!
This is Miss. Kunal Sarda working in Software Company in General HR with 2 years of exp.
I have done BCS[Bachelors Of Computer Science] and MBA in HR from Pune University.
You all can reach me on
Thanks & Regards,
Miss. Kunal
" Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with
their results. "

From India, Mumbai
neha.deshpande

Hi,Myself Neha Deshpande working in Suma Soft as HR Executive - Recruitment. My total exp in HR is 4+ yrs. I have completed Diploma in training and Development (ISTD) and MPM as well.
From India, Pune
akhil bhate
Hello Everyone
I am Akhil Working as Placement Co-ordinator in SunBeam.SunBeam is ATC of C-DAC ATC,Pune.We Engagaed in IT Training,Medical Transcription,Consultancy.
Looking positive response from all of you.
Thanks & Regards
Akhil

mailtoshelly@yahoo.co.in
Dear All, I am Shelly,presently working in Bangalore as an HR Executive.Looking forward to relocate to pune. Regards Shelly
From Australia
muktasarwade
Hi I am Mukta,presently working as Sr.Recruiter for ITES industry,and completed my post grad

Anand Wadadekar
Hi All, Myself Anand Arvind Wadadekar M.Com, MA Economics, MBA, AMFI Certified, DIT, GCIPR PUNE.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.