No Tags Found!

subhanwesh

Dear All
I am presently working with a german MNC in ranchi. I have a case study and want your guidance in that.
On 14th Feb'10 (Sunday) our employees went on a picnic. After we came back one of our worker assulted a security guard for no reason. The security guard (who is from another agency) has given written complain about the incident.
Can I take discilipnary action against the worker?
Regards,
Subh

From India, Calcutta
Mahr

Dear subhanwesh,
First of all is the employee working for your organization? Again was the employee drunk. If so and again for the written complaint given by the security person, you need to and are suppose to take a disciplinary action against the employee.. You have to take a letter of action from the employee in regards to his/her action in non disciplinary way.

From India, Bangalore
subhanwesh

Dear Mahesh Thanx for your reply. The employee is in our pay roll and he was drunk that time. But it will be hard to proof that he was drunk. However, thanks for your guidance
From India, Calcutta
kraos_1954@yahoo.co.in

Pl. issue a charge sheet basing on the written complaint submitted by the security guard. assualting a security guard is a major indiscipline, ask for an written explanation, if the employee repents and accepts his mistake then take a leinient view or else you have to go for a domestic enquiry and initiate disciplinery action - kameswarao
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.