batmanme
Dear Respected members,

I left my previous company on September 30th 2022. My previous company have made contribution of pf amount only till august 2022 and defaulted for the month of September 2022.
Now I want to put a exit date but I am confused which month should I choose as my exit date, is it August where last contribution was made or is it September when I quit?

The epfo online portal shows September as contribution month even though previous company has defaulted.
Please find attached pictures for reference and request you to guide me.

From India, Bengaluru
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: png IMG_20230911_102829.png (188.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: png IMG_20230911_102507.png (89.5 KB, 3 views)

sanjana-mohanty

Choose September as your exit date since it corresponds to when you left the company.
From India, Bhubaneswar
ommygautam

You need to check either salary will be made in September for you or not. If salary will be made then you have to put the last working date in Sep but if not then you can put date of exit in Aug. Only one thing should be kept in mind that joining date of new company shall not be before of exit date of previous company.
From India, Rudarpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.