preeti79saini

Hello Friends
I am Preeti. I have johne a company in dubai recently, as HR executive. Here the demand is very high from SAP (HR) jobs. I would like to join this course as soon as possible.
I would be grateful to you if any of you give me name of institute offering course in SAP(HR) in Dubai or I in Delhi bcoz in june i would be planning to come to India. I want name of institute offering course in Delhi other than C-Dac or Siemens. As Amit has mentioned there are institutes wo offers course in Rs 30,000. Also I would like to know regarding the duration of this course if we join full tim or part time.
Waiting for reply.
Take Care Friends
Happy Diwali to you all

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Nagendra

hai singh this is Nagendra can you give details of functional SAP practice also. specifically the role of SAP hrdept. regards
From India, Hyderabad
Rupali 26

Hi Amit,
I really want to thank you for sharing valuable information over the site. I am working as the HR of a software development company in Delhi, and want to do SAP. But can't devote full time, as can't leave the company. Can you please suggest the private institutes in Delhi offering SAP HR? Assistance will be highly appreciated.
Regards,
Rupali Varma

From United States, Cambridge
Seema_S

Dear All,
Thanx for sharing the info ... its been very informative.
i too am interested in joining the SAP course from a pvt institiute 'cause then cost factor is manageable.
can anybody please let me know of such institutes in Pune ... please
regards,
seema

From India, Pune
vivekkakde
Hi Amit, Kindly can you let me know about SAP course which is offered by reliance. Would like to know which institute offer this in Bangalore. Thanks Vivek
From India, Bangalore
Manurama
Hi Amit,
Thank You for sharing valuable information over the site.The information u have given is of great help.
Kindly can you let me know
  • how many years of domain exoerience you need to have . Because have almost 1 yr experience and in recruitment not in core HR . And i m really interested in goin for SAP HR .
    And what is exact role of Techno-Functional Consultant.
    How about goin for Techno - Functional if you have your Grad in Engg and MBA in HR ?????? How will educational background support with less exp in domain.
lookin forward for ur reply.
Regards,
Manurama

From India, Pune
Manurama
Hi Amit , Waiting for your reply. Do you have any idea about the queries i have asked. :?: Regards, Manurama
From India, Pune
ssingh11

Excellent contribution Ambit
Hats off to you. :)
..these informations are of great help
especially for people who are interested to take up SAP course but they don't hv the proper guidance..i m working as an Executive HR with 1.5 yrs of experience.i m very much interested in doing this course but hv li'l knowledge in SAP area.
i got ur email id from citehr & will surly get in touch with regarding my queries.
Best Regards,
Shweta

From India, Delhi
gayathri chand
Hi Amit,
This is gayathri working in placement consultancy as a HR Consultant in chennai.Your valuable information not ony helps
Kavitha alone.Its helps me and everyone in this community.
Thanks a lot.In chennai which institution will be cheap and best.
I just want to make a analysis.
Can u help me out???

k.sairamu

Hi Cite Hr,
Thanks Amit for the information on the diff ERP's.
Dear Sarika, Even Oracle App's is having also having good scope. it is now gaining good market. Oracle App's is now lauching Oracle 12i version in December. In mid of 2008 it is launching a new version-- ORACLE FUSION-- . As you all know that people soft is taken over by oracle, Oracle App is introducing this FUSION which integrates both people soft and oracle 12i. this information I got it from one of the oracle HRMS consultant.
regards,
Sai

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.