No Tags Found!

nameisashish
Hi All
I have to relocate to Pune from Delhi for my new job.
Please suggest how much expenditure i should expect on basic amenities like house rent(1BHK),food,transport.
Should i stay near my office or far if transport is that convinient.
A range in terms of rupees will be awsome which i have to spend for these amenities.
Looking for your fast reply as i have to take a decision as soon as possible & depending upon these expenses i have to ask relocation expense from the company,how much i can expect from my company ,please suggest on this also.
Regards
Ashish

From India, Gurgaon
nameisashish
hi
thanks for the reply,the office is in hinjewadi,phase 1 n i think living in close proxiomity to this place will cut down on transportaion time.
Please tell if i live farther from this place ,will there be any trade off in terms of transport and house rent.
Would like to hear reply asap.
Regards
Ashish

From India, Gurgaon
asg00324
Wakad, is nearest palce (5-6km), where you will find 1 bhk, flats at reasonable price (on rent) but Aundh and Baner are developed area (10-12km) with malls, shops etc. but costlier than Wakad. I would be advisable to approch an agent to show many openings. Hinjewadi is IT park and no residential complex as of now.
From India, Pune
nameisashish
Hey Buddy
Thanks for the valuable reply,can u suggest how much it will cost a fully furnished 1 BHK flat in wakad or the other areas u suggested.
Please also share a word regarding the transport,hows it??
Will be thankful to you
Regards
Ashish

From India, Gurgaon
asg00324
Public transport in Pune is pathetic. You have to depend upon your own vehicle or Co. provided transport. I really do not have any idea of present rent situation. I will enquire (over the week-end) and let you know by next week some time.
Regards

From India, Pune
asg00324
I understand from one of friend that, rent for 1BHK furnished flat at Wakad would be around 6.5 to 7.5 K and at Aundh would be around +1 K to +1.5 K of Wakad
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.