Sachinpune
I have given a resignation letter & giving a 23 days notice period to my company.Remaining days will be adjusted from my salary.
Background: In appointment letter I have given 6 months probation & there after confirmation but still I have not received confirmation letter.During probation period 1 month notice period & after confirmation 3 months .
But my company not re leaving me now what should I do?I am ready to pay remaining days notice perod amount mentioning in resignation letter.

From India, Pune
missmanik06
From your post i understand that you are still on probation. Untill you get your confirmation letter.
Please take the company authorised signatory signature that they have recived your resignation letter and you be relived on the particular date. The acknowledgement would be a good proof. Apart from that is there any clause in your appointment letter stting only a letter of confirmation will deem you to be a confirmed employee if not then 3 months notice period applies to you.

From India, Mumbai
Sachinpune
Now my employer refuses to re-leave me after 23 days.Said above I must join on 16 August to my new company.
In this case what to do?
I have resignation accepted copy,copy of mail asking acknowledgment letter to HR.
What legal action shall I take against them?

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.