ashu3260
I've joined a company last month & currently on probation where my notice period is 1 month. My dad is critically ill & i am thinking about leaving my current company (after resigning) without serving the notice period.
I wanted to know what would be the consequences of it & whether there would be some legal issues or blacklisting by my current company.
As per my offer letter, i've to pay 1 month's salary amount & return the joining bonus.

From India, Pune
Brijendra_Singh

You said you are still on Probation period. During this period, you are always liable to be terminated without assigning any reason or notice or pay in lieu of notice. Only on successful completion of probation period, a notice period is to be given by either party for termination of service.
You can put up your resignation stating the reasons for the same and supporting it with Medical documents with immediate effect without serving the Notice Period.
No legal action can be taken against your , in your case.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.