No Tags Found!

psdhingra

Dear Hammerfall,
You can flash a message in the portal as well as through your private email ID along with a registered or speed post letter to the management stating that as per your email message, dated ........., the resignation is deemed to have been accepted by the management from the 5th of August Afternoon, and ask them to communicate in writing the date on which the official charge be handed over to whom.

From India, Delhi
gomes6122
Hope you have the copy of resignation letter mailed to the HR Department & your reporting manager just inform your company that you are joining that they are not allowing me relieving letter and you have already served them the notice period of 3 months if the HR Department in your company which you are joining say they have no such issues then you can decide whether to continue over their or stop coming to work once the notice period is finished.
Regards, Derek Gomes

From India, Surat
cyclops_bala

The HR is aware of this , as i was releasing early in one month, My Manager officially sent me a mail saying 5th is my last working day . The same should be approved in the portal , but he's not doing it in my case .
Dude,
You just check with HR Head and try to releive soon by taking that mail as acknowldgement. Legally you have all rights to releive from your organisation.

From India, Madras
hammerfall
Thank you every one for giving me suggestions and advise. I did just like what you guys suggested and was released on time . The approval was done at 4 PM in the evening , as i had intimated all the departments prior , the formalities were done in 2 hours time. Like some one said here , worst thing that can happen to me is getting clearence delay, however, this did not impact much , since i had involved my HR businees partner ,she in turned helped me get approval from my manager (who was so reluctant to approve even on the last day)
I want to thank each and every individual here who contributed. Appreciate everyone's help .
Cheers :)

From India
pon1965

your query has been responded here. why are u opening multiple threads? desist from such practice.
https://www.citehr.com/354084-can-em...ce-period.html
Pon

From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.