amrender

Hello Tweeps,
I am surprised to hear that ur HOD want's u to design KRA for him, If it is a part of ur training then it may be OK, else i don't feel gud about it.
As suggested by all others, KRA and JD are closely related one who knows about the JD can design the same. Moreover form attached by Satya is an Qtrly./ Annually Appraisal form which again do not specify and set method where a some one can develop KRA following the procedure. So, there is no set procedure for developing KRA it is employees JD or responsibilities.
Amrender

From India, New Delhi
shiva_HRM

Yes tweeps,
The JD is all about the job. Including company details, Designation, Qualification required, Skill set, Roles and Responsibilities(KRA), location, reporting details, budget and on......
As Bharthendu wrote, it must be done following by top - down approach. KRA must be framed by the reporting manager.
REgards,
Shiv
Where as

From India, Bangalore
Varsha_HR

Dear Tweeps,
I agree with Penubothu said, b'coz there is a format for KRA's and JD too.
KRA's of HOD depends on business Objective and those are set for the financial year or Calender Year. From Business objectives we can derive KRAs for respective HODs, for that you have to discuss with each HOD and their immediate Boss for framing KRAs.
All the Best for the same.
Regards,
Varsha

From India, Pune
aok

Hey, Find attached a KRA/KPI format posted in Citehr long time back. Regards, AOK
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls format__kra_and_kpi_5_214.xls (80.0 KB, 337 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.