No Tags Found!

redly

My Question is
How an employee who is terminated under the Fraud section,can get a good job?
The company has given the termination notice with Fraud allegations which i never agreed to. I do not have resources and do not want to get involved in the legal complications to fight against the company .
Being a Girl i want to search for a Good Job without showing experience of this company in future.
Can anyone come to know about my last company and fraud ?
Can they trace my details through my pan card no?
Pl Guide !

From India, Delhi
surendra.raj1

Hi,

There are two answers of all queries: -

How an employee who is terminated under the Fraud section,can get a good job?

Professionally Speaking:

A employees terminated under the Fraud Section will never get a good job. Think for a moment, no any company give a another chance to him/her to do fraud again??

Personally Speaking:

Forget bad things, start with a very small company and grow up.

The company has given the termination notice with Fraud allegations which i never agreed to. I do not have resources and do not want to get involved in the legal complications to fight against the company .

1. No any company give any termination without a strong reason because all of are aware about strongness of labour laws so this point could not be like justified.

2. If you think that there are something wrong with you, and want to fight against company, no more formalities are there, simple file a complaint in labor court, they automatically call your company with evidence of any such kind of fraud.

Being a Girl i want to search for a Good Job without showing experience of this company in future.

Can anyone come to know about my last company and fraud ?

1. You must be show the work tenure of your last organization, and if you hide, how you justified the gap. however if you get job without showing your experience, in future, i could be that you share your experience with your current company colleague. Than it will be very dangerous situation.

2. Personally - No Comment.

Can they trace my details through my pan card no?

1. No one, except some personal details.

From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.