No Tags Found!

avirupa1984

Dear Seniors,
the issue i have narrated before still persists. when Recently i called the HR of my past company to know the present status of F& F, they threatened me that you give us in writing that the fraud happened at your time and it was communicated with your bosses. when i said that everything was communicated verbally and it was asked by the bosses not to put them or paper or e mails, the HR reacted by saying that "" ok you dont know anything right??? once we will lodge an FIR everything will come out""". In reality my resignation was accepted and Handover take over was done after full satisfaction my superiors. It seems after my resignation they have putted the entire blame on my shoulder.
please help.
My resignation acceptance mail and handover take over mail is there with me, Can you held someone responsible for any wrong doing after their last working day and handover takeover done (along with 20 days of notice period , i had a notice period of 1 month but 10 days were sttled from PL).

Regards
Avirupa

From India, Mumbai
sushilkluthra@gmail.com

The previous bosses seem to harass you. Pl read the thread "Ex employer\'s false allegations" and posts of 3.4.2015. Engage a lawyer. Send the past employer legal notice to desist from harassment and pay you F and F settlement. Otherwise lodge complaint with inspector under the shops and establishment Act. Pl state your main nature of duties you performed with previous bosses to see whether you are coveted under ID Act.
Thanks
Sushil

From India, New Delhi
avirupa1984

Dear Sushil sir,
today morning a legal notice has been received by me from my ex employers. The strangest part is that they have mentioned in that letter that i was responsible of business and operations for the location at the same time. Kindly note that this is baseless and untrue. The mentioned posts are completely different in nature and cannot be performed at the same time. And Same time they also stated that the fraud has been found and reported on sep'14 and where as my last working day was 31st oct'14.
So before they release me, they had the complete information of the same. Now knowingly that some fraud has happened , they released me and now they are accusing me of fraud. They have threatened me to prosecute under IPC 420/425/415 if i wont make them recover the losses.
Regards
Avirupa

From India, Mumbai
sushilkluthra@gmail.com

Sit with a competent lawyer, explain him all detailed facts and send an appropriate reply through advocate leveling counter charges whatever possible. If you have done nothing wrong then nothing to worry because your clean relieving itself shows that there was no misconduct found against you. Otherwise they could have at least issued memorandum against you.
Thanks
Sushil

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.