No Tags Found!

wilson sy
Dear All,
I am desperately posting this query unto you all by briefing about myself.
I am Wilson Sy graduated from Karnataka University Dharwad with MSW in HR & I got selected in a Campus recruitment for the position of Tr.Jr HR officer & since I have joined the company I have completed the span of 2yrs 6mnths but the sad part of my career path is today I am feeling disgusted & got the perception of not learning anything in this company as the job environment itself kind of place & hasno scope for further growth & development & employee will certainly become an pessimist.Therefore can any senior person who can understand my problem in terms of career development & suggest me what has to be done in these circumstances.Looking forward to your favourable assistance.Thank you.
Regards,
Wilson SY

From India, Gadag
nagaraj1981

Dear Wilson,
Don’t be frustrate. It was a great moment that you are selected in Campus Interview.
Coming to your point that not learning anything in present company, As per my knowledge, learning is a continues process, and in one company you can’t learn each and every thing about HR profession. Cause every company has their own limits in that aspect.
Point out in which area you are poor. Eg: Appraisal, L&D etc.
After knowing your untouched area, just start to read the materials on the same and have a some level knowledge on the topics, and try to implement those in smaller level.
This exercise help you to build your confidence and updates you up to date. Automatically your skills, perception level, Motivation, Decision making skill will improve.
Preparing like this will expose to you for various parts and knowledge. In course of time you will be the great HR profession & ready for any challenge.
Happy reading!!!
Regards,
Nagaraj

From India, Dharwad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.