mohilsecurityservices@gmail.com

Dear Raghav,
I understand your problem. I can solve your problem. Our Company is a manpower provider company (Mohil Security & Placement Services). And we are dealing ESI & EPF of our employees. If you had given contract of your workers, then our company responsible for ESI & EPF. We are committed for best services to providing you. Then you feel free. If you interested, then mail your response on our company’s mail.
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjeev Kumar
Email: mohilsecurityservices@gmail.com

From India, Mumbai
Triptika Chaudhari

Dear Raghav,

Trust you are doing fine.

I represent ADP, a fortune 500 company providing HR, Payroll and compliance solutions across the globe for over 65 years. Since 14 years, ADP has been working in India through its partner, Mafoi Randstand, until last year, when ADP acquired the Payroll division of Mafoi Randstand, thus becoming ADP India Pvt Ltd.

ADP compliance offering caters to all Payroll compliances like PT, PF, ESIC, LWF, Gratuity, S&E, Factories Act etc also including remittances and filing IT returns, generating challan’s etc. We also provide services in statutory compliance to maintain registers under your shop & establishment, get any license if required and also handle renewals. In short we can offer both advisory and registry services.

Your trouble of opening a new PF account every month for new employees and maintaining it can be handled by us effectively.

Request you to provide an opportunity for us to meet/call in this regard, I could also share our credentials over email if you could reply with your email id.

We are already serving 600+ companies in India and would like to share success stories.

I have mentioned my credentials below. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks & Regards,

Triptika Chaudhari

+91-9967630445

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.