No Tags Found!

couvery

Well,
You did not mention how earlier you applied for the leave as it was a leave for long duration so you must applied it for atleast one month earlier. And also for how long you were working in that company also matters.
No, the all depend on their re-consideration for your situation so just consult with your Sr HR and tell your issues. they might help

From India, Lucknow
executor

Dear Sandip, Your comment is totally out of context. Please use appropriate thread for requests after your have used the search feature. Moderators, request necessary note. Regards,
From India, Mumbai
starboardstar2011

Dear,
I am really sorry about the incident happened in your career. But what the company did is not rightful. In case you were absent from 24th...they have to send you letter to your permanent address to ask you to join the office. after 10 days they might discontinue your service on Loss of Lien Ground without any legal issue. But as you have applied for the leave and they declined...Company reserves the right to terminate any employees without showing any reason with proper compensation as per the Law. But my best guess is, it was intentional and they were ready about the decision.
Now how to solve it:
You need the job and if this is the case...pursue your well wisher in the company and personally meet your superior and ask for forgiveness. Even write an application to higher management to review the issue with sympathy and you will be more careful from now on...
Please let us know the update...
We wish you all the best with the persuasion....
Regards,,
TA

From Bangladesh, Dhaka
parkash rawat

Hi Om,
Yes there is another condition for this case. like this case goes to civil court instead of labour court as per industrial dispuetes act 1947.
also you have not mentioned the reason stated in termination letter.that what they wrote in the letter.Also you have to consult with your director while going for a long leave whether he finally agreed on this or not??
Now i think they will not bother to take you again on the company rolls.
My suggestion to move ahead & look for better opportunities which will give a lift in your career prospects.
wishes always.

From India, Gurgaon
Vissha
Hi,

As you have said you are the HR Manager... so you must be aware of your company policies. and definitely you have signed your appointment letter. is thr any rule regarding leave or after long leave reporting?? look my point is if in your company you had such kind of policy.. so it was your responsibility to take care of it . big thing is when you received the Termination mail, why don't you replied on same to stop this process for you and give you permission for few more day as you required.

Ohk Normally nobody can terminated within one day as you have said.

first step should be notice kind off "To joine the office or report accordingly".

second a count. mail as a reminder...

third step would be termination, if employee is not responding on mail or calls.

and this process will take minimum 5 to 7 days.

But what the company did is not rightful...they have to send you notice mail to ask you to join the office. after 10 days they might discontinue your service on Loss of Lien Ground without any legal issue.

My suggestion is meet the department head... talk to him, ask him to review the issue with sympathy and you will never do the same in future...

My best wishes are with you!!

Visshakha

From India, Delhi
HR_Apeejay
Dear Om, Kindly share the reason which was mentioned in your termination letter. And what are the actions from your side against the company. Regards
From India, New Delhi
awdesh1982

Dear Mr.Om, If you share which was mentioned in your termination letter then i will try to best suggestion give you & also mentioned your relation with your management. Regds Awdesh Goyal
From India, Gurgaon
omshiv mishra

Dear All, The termination letter sent by my company is attached please go through it and suggest me for the same. Thanks & Regards, Omshiv
From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Termination letter.pdf (425.7 KB, 434 views)

executor

After going through your letter, I stand by my original statement. It is also rather plain that the company does not believe in any good HR practices. They wanted this person out, and they have got it.
Another angle to it is that the employee here has hardly done enough to warrant support from the company. The company does have the right to feel a little taken for granted. Of course, I do feel that the company is on a sticky wicket regarding the procedure followed.

From India, Mumbai
sponusamy

If you deem that your dismissal is woithout just cause or excuse, you need to take the matter to the relevant authorities. The management cannot hire and fire as they like. Be ready to prove unfair dismissal, otherwise your dismissal will be upheld.
From Malaysia, Ipoh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.