mollie
hi i am a student...don't know much but when i went for my summer training in a bank they use to organize a small party, after a little celebration in which a birthday hat was been kept and the birthday person would wear it while cutting the cake and receiving the gift.Then a small party was organized while gift was given on behalf of all employees.....they all contributed for it in a fund especially kept for birthday and retirement or transfer parties.
From India, Delhi
AJAYKUMARHR
we celebrate all the B Days in a particular month on the last working day of the month. however, on the birthday, we prsent him with a Personalised Greeting Card with the team members comments & wishes written over it.
From India, Mumbai
Manoj Pallod

Our HR Department is take care of the birthday of employee and auto generated wish mail goes to b'day employee early morning and before half an hour of office time..Also gathered for a small party in the evening with B'day cake and gift (ofcourse the personal contribution collected from the individual including Director's/VP/GM according to their wish & no contribution on company's account)..The party is enjoyed with jokes, funs, songs., resolution of b'day person etc.,
A nice environment created during this occassion and personal feeling to b'day person about love, affection & care of his employer & his colleagues...

From India, Pune
gauravgg24
We place a notice regarding birthday on the notice board on the 1st date of the month in which employees date of birth are mentioned whose birthday falls on that month. In this notice, date & place of celebration are also mentioned, invites the birthday persons and other to celebrate the moment.
Celebrates with birthday cake, gifts, music, songs, games, Jokes & Sweets.
Gaurav Gupta
Quality Executive

From India, Dehra Dun
gauravgg24
We place a notice regarding birthday on the notice board on the 1st date of the month in which employees date of birth are mentioned whose birthday falls on that month.
In this notice, date & place of celebration are also mentioned, invites the birthday persons and other to celebrate the moment.
Celebrates with birthday cake, gifts, music, games, Jokes & Sweets.
Gaurav Gupta
Quality Executive

From India, Dehra Dun
ranjan.ssmriti
In Owens Corning(Glass fibre manufacturing Company), what they do... they display the birthday of their employees on a big screen in canteen, so that other colleagues come to know and wish that person.And
At the end of the month they celebrate the birthday of all the employees together.
Its a nice way to celebrate the birthday.
Smriti ranjan

From India, Pune
prajakta.a.kale
Hi all,
many people have shared many ways to celebrate birthdays but i thought this will be something different what i have started in my organisation is giving nice plant to employee on theirs b.d and they really liked it. try sometime as well as it is ecofriendly..
Regards,
Prajakta

From India, Mumbai
kkanirudhan

Dear Swati

You have got lot ideas now from all the postings received till now.

The HR department of the company where I had worked initiated to keep a list of employee's birthday-wise daily list(monthwise) so that no name is missed. In the beginning, there was only a greeting card given to the concerned employee by the HR Manager & the HOD of the employee. Later, a silver coin of 20gms inscribing "Happy Birth Day" on one side and company's name on the other side was given. Name of the employee/s displayed on the notice board of the reception area and the employee/s alongwith the concerned HOD/s invited to the reception area and the gift of silver coin and and a card was given by the CEO of the company. In the absence of the CEO, the next in command will take charge of him. It was well received and appreciated by the employees and their family members. The employees used to distribute chocolates/sweets in turn.

We would like to know what Swati did in your organization.

Regards

Dr K K Anirudhan

Regards

From India, Kochi
MuffinsCakeShop
Hi
We are cake and flower delivering company www.IndiaCakes.com in India and Abroad (USA , UK , Dubai , Singapore )
We deliver cakes for many companies on their employees , clients , business partners , vendors , associates on their birthday's , anniversaries.
We can deliver your order's on your requested delivery dates at requested delivery address.
You can contact us on 09225512222 (Call Center)
You can reach me direct on 9923604545
Manit
www.IndiaCakes.com

From India, Mumbai
e4e78af83707a9dcc9b1442b0

if you conduct the birthday parties regularly , the charm will fade away. try doing it in innovative ways every time. if someone's birthday is celebrated with a single cake. go with a monthly birthday surprise if 2 or 3 people are having birthdays in same month. try surprising them in new ways and you will feel the enthusiasm rolling in your employees. and also plse give a gap, let them come to you if you skip someones birthday.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.