No Tags Found!

kamalkantps

Dear Kapil,

the solution to your problem is that write a letter (Hand written or typed but hard copy) to the manager saying that:

Dear Sir,

it was nice working experience with you but due to some inevitable circumstances i have to be with my family as they need me badly. i have resigned vide my Email dated ________ (copy attached). i am serving my notice period and have already served _________ months notice period. i have not got any revert on my Resignation. Please give me acceptance of my resignation and relieve me from my duties on or before _____________ with the relieving letter. Please also issue me the experience letter for the period served with the Management. i request you to waive off the remaining required notice period of __________<short fall of the time of notice period> as per the appointment letter on humanitarian ground. for this i shall ever pray. hoping for a favorable response.

Kapil

Emp Code

Send this letter to the management through Registered Post keeping it's proof of posting safe with you. if you still do not get any response from management send a copy of this letter to the Local Labour office and ask them to intervene. hopefull you will get the required documents soon.

From India, New Delhi
santosh_ojha
i am santosh looking for a job. can any one help me.i am attach my cv. Regards santosh.
From India, Calcutta
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc resume_santosh.doc (38.0 KB, 19 views)

dulkhaid
Hi,
An employee can terminate/resign employement at any stage with proper reddressal problem and notice period as mentioned in agreement.
Organisation have right to take time to anlyise impact and scrutinise reasons mentioned regination to keep organisation interests.
More than its nature of job and profile handling does have major role to play . I would prefer to engage with immediate boss and take confidence , and ask for Accepatance of Resigantion letter from company.
Regards
Mohammed Azeez

From Kuwait, Kuwait
kapilbains
Thanks All,
For the useful suggestions I am trying my level best to convince them and get my documents by my last day.
Please all wish me luck and I think i have served honestly and i should get the work done certificate from my organization.
Regards,
Kapil

From India, Mumbai
mayank_45
Hi Kapil,
You must have mentioned your last working day (LWD) in your resignation mail, if yes then please forward that mail to your current employer with whome you are going to get associated with. Also after joining there, please sign an undertaking with them that you have left your previous organisation w.e.f your LWD there, if no, then please write another mail to your present employer stating your LWD with them and forward that to your proposed employer.
Regards
Mayank

From United States, Round Rock
kapilbains
Well I have been continuously asking them for the same can the terminate my services also on the same remark.
How much fault is there of mine as i have already stated that i am having Family issues and My family wants my presence
despite of this fact can they do so? Can i be forced to work for three months without any salary??

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.