No Tags Found!

mona77
I have joined 4 years before and I had worked with couple of projects and had better ratings. In my last project due to misunderstanding with management, i had released from project and i have moved to bench. After one month now HR Forcing me to resign immediately reasoning as non performance in my last account. Reason for the non performance they mentioned is very silly that all my team aware. I had discussed all my points of hard works and also not provided any notice period for even 2 Weeks but the company policy is 3 months. Suggest me.
From India
mona77
Thanks for your inputs!
My Reporting Manager, His Manager and HR all are in same side. And HR only discussing with me to Resign. I have all my achievement details, even appreciated by them also. But they escalates with invaluable things to push me resigned. Is there any possibilities to terminate me on non performance ground. But there is no any mail communication to resign / termination to me.

From India
nanda kishore

Mona,
I'm compassionate with you. Your company cannot terminate you on non-performance ground when you had served for four years and moreover when you had got good ratings. However company can quote reasons of 'project duration' , ' losing the contract with the client', etc, and give you compensation/ put you on three month notice and bid goodbye. You may choose to fight your case with you company basis your appointment terms. Pl send me your appointment letter and I can help you with more precise suggestions
Regards
Nanda Kishore
Email Id :

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.