No Tags Found!

anil.arora

I would suggest you to stay more. I can understand the situation you are into today and the feeling which bothering you because of what your Manager is doing with you but there might be something which you are not getting or because you are a new personnel in his team, therefore he is not showing much interest and trust in you.

However, you have good experience which can be very useful to your employer, but sometime it happens when seniors takes time to show interest and trust their juniors/new subordinates. Im sure you have joined them with great hopes and for sure wish to enhance your knowledge and experience by working with them, but because you are not being utilised by your Manager, that making you feel bad and felt like switching job after few weeks, would not be a good decision actually.

You are not a fresher but an experienced knowledgable person, and there just a problem that you are not getting work properly and sitting late but if you try to gain his trust by showing your high interest in working with him and learning, I believe you can get over from the present situation.

Have Patience, Be Confident

Best of Luck

From India, Gurgaon
pratibha@umaxpackaging.com

Hello every one,
Kindly suggest me too on the same topic. I am having an exp of 4 years in flexible manufacturing industry as a HR & Admin. Last year my superior boss quit from the org., he promised me that he will promote me from Sr. exe. to astt. mang. but after him my imm. boss also promise me the same but in Nov. she also left.
Now the other unit head promise me that he will promote me and revised my increment amt. also. from last 2 mths he just don't want to talk with me on the same, he said to my other colleague that snatch my work, so most of the time I am sitting idle, earlier i am having full of work pressure, meanwhile I have try to other org for job and I got selected but problem is that, that org is BPO. I can't able to understand whether its exp. counts or not.
Kindly help me. I am in great trouble
Thanks & Regards
Pratibha bhandari

From India, Jodhpur
SK64

Dear Ms. Pratibha,
As I understand from your statement , you are working with this organization for last 4 years. this is a manufacturing company.
when you got the last promotion ?. last year promotion assurance given by your senior was the first one or already you have been promoted.?
between 2 promotions , the manufacturing industry trend is the gap of minimum 2-3 years depending upon organization to organization.
suggestion :
in case, in last 4 years we did not any promotion, then certainly you have plan for the other opportunity seriously.
in case it is 2 years then you can think for continuing for 1-2 years.
you have also stated that there is no work for you. you need to discuss with your senior and in case this is going to continue for a longer time then look for other job.
I would suggest to remain in the manufacturing sector only. this sector is growing and you would get better opportunity.
to discuss more please do send a mail to .
thanks,
S kumar

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.