No Tags Found!

P2R

Hello need help! What is the applicability of no. of employees for E.S.I & E.P.F in case of cooperative society employees? Regards, Pushpa
From India, Jalandhar
psatya

Dear Yash, sorry didn't want to dishearten you, remember the story of Aesop, where a pair of father and son were riding a donkey, and they kept taking turns in riding the donkey; still people kept advising them to do something else. You are the best judge in your situation and no one can provide ready made answers. Do the right thing what your heart tells you, and think positively. people do not remember the reasons, they only remember the impressions when you leave. Leave gracefully if at all you have to leave. Always remember trying to avoid confrontation, or discomfort by telling a lie will always land up in trouble at long time. Don't get used to getting out of situation by telling a lie. it does not serve any purpose.It may sound like a sermon but hardwork, smart work always pays.
From India, Pune
menonmail
When is ANYBODY satisfied with the salary. If one gets X, he wants X+ and it goes on. Therefore salary should not be your reason for leaving. Introspect and see if the role is satisfying, if so, stay. What is the guarantee that the next company you go is better than the present one. The other side of the Pasteur is always green.
A known DEVIL is better than an unknown ANGEL. BEWARE.
And finally, no company wants to know the reason for your resignation(unless you are in a very senior position). You can always say.." for better prospects"
DONT EVER LIE
Suresh Menon

From India, Bangalore
Tanaya Chakraborty

Yash,
Ashlesha, Psatya & Suresh are very right! When you have decided to leave the company, leave behind a good impression. So that in future, your clients & colleagues both will remember you & appreciate your good work. Tell the truth & keep a clean image..
All the Best

From India, Bangalore
indsilhr

Dear Yash
You may leave the present organisation for any reason.
being a professional you should be able to justify the decision you have taken and I donot find any reason to avoid telling the truth, or asking others to help you to tell lies for your sake.
Pl try to be bold enough to justify your decision.
All the best
leela . . .

From India, Coimbatore
chandrasekaran1970

Dear Sir,

Sometimes lieing will help us for both. Without affecting others one can say lies in life. For example, I was working in a private school in 1996. I was triying for a better job. I had applied for Junior Engineer in one Central Government Department for a very decent salary with Rs.65000/- as basic pay with other promotional aspect. I got hall ticket to appear for the competitive examination for that job. Then I needed atleast 10 days leave to prepare for the exam. If I had asked for leave telling the truth then I would not have been sanctioned any leave by the school management. So, I lied saying that inorder to settle some disputes in my sister's family at Chennai I need to go to chennai with 10 days leave. The management after deep analysis agreed to sanction leave. Then I prepared and got through the exam successfully. Now I have got 3 promotions getting above Rs.60,000/- salary per month.

Now tell me whether my lie for availing leave is right or wrong.

So, it is quite natural to lie before leaving a company. Eventhough true, some companies are not matured enough to digest the truth. Later, if they come to know the truth they won't take it seriously becuause the company would have got better employee than us.

Joining a company then resigning for better job is part and parcel of every one's life. Please, don't take them seriously. Please, tell them some acceptable reasons and they will understand that this employee does not like to stay here.

Thank you.

From India, Madurai
bhavnak@pkmpl.com
I believe that if you have already decided to move on then you should stay with that decision.
No company will force the employee unless if some legal document you have sighed across.
Secondly you should be careful in writing (saying stupid to the company Management does not sound good).
If you are frustrated with your profile or with some monetary gain then i would suggest you to resign.
Also,before doing this you should some have other alternative offer available with you.
what ever the reason of leaving is say the same reason to your company (this is important if you have served good amount of experience with your current Org)The world is too small you never know where you will meet your ex-colleagues or the management people.
I wish you all the best
regards,
Bhavna

From India, Pune
roopa4anil
What are the rules to be followed to terminate the employee who is not productive according to the companys expectation.( not meeting companys expectation )whats the format of termiation letter.
From India, Bangalore
raju1112
Suggest to talk about your problem with your line manager about your salary, commitment and decision you are willing to take.
He will either solve your even by retaining by increase in salary if not he will suggest best way to handle things depending on your situation.
Says he is opposite side, you have to be very clear with new employer about your earlier experience and willing to work in the company.
All the best.
belive yourself first and everything will be alright.
Regards,
Narasimha Raju

From India
Umesh_MSW

Dear Yasha,
This is not a right way to leave the Job,While leaving the job you should go with possitive note even your not satisfied with your salary & Roles.
Pls be frank with them and tell them reason y ur leaving job.Simply submitting the fake medical certificate is not great job.At any point of time you may get call from ur existing employer for rejoining or salary & profile negosation.Be care full of all other things.
Regards
Umesh

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.